Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front
You last visited: Today at 01:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

lookin for a private working wallhack!

Discussion on lookin for a private working wallhack! within the Soldier Front forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
lookin for a private working wallhack!

im looking for a private and working wallhack, add me on xfire .. jasona123

P.s when u add me on xfire, in the description, type in why u adding me( ex. i got private wallhack)..

if it try it and it works, ill pay $20-25 paypal dollars

Similar Threads Similar Threads
lookin for xtrap bypass for private server
07/21/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 2 Replies
can any1 help me find an xtrap bypass for private server?i have tried so many but it only works on official cabal game..Y_Y you can send your bypass in my e-mail if you have. [email protected] thnx alot in advance im playin cabal chronicle come play w/ us
Selling Private, working Wallhack
04/13/2008 - Soldier Front - 16 Replies
I've got a private wallhack, and I'm willing to sell it. You all know that if I do release it to this site, or to any hacking site, in 1-2 hours, ijji will have it patched. So, I don't want all my efforts to go to waste. I will not let give it to people for them to check it out, but I will show you enough proof for you to know its legit (I.E screenshots, and showing in-game). You cannot have before payment to try-out because I know how people are. The price is negotiatable. X-fire:merlinv11...
If u got a working private wallhack..
04/05/2008 - Soldier Front - 14 Replies
if u got a working private wallhack, ill pay $25 paypal dollars if u give me it. .. if u got a private 1, Pm me or add my xfire.... jasona123 thnx alot
LOOKIN FOR A FULL WORKING C5 server
04/01/2008 - Lin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey guys, anyone have a copy of a working c5 server i could get? possibly one with a easy tutorial ?