Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front
You last visited: Today at 11:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MUST READ!!!

Discussion on MUST READ!!! within the Soldier Front forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation MUST READ!!!

Official Statement - Detection System
« on: March 04, 2011, 07:19:00 PM »
Attention Troopers!!!

Due to the rampant spread of hack tools or programs, the Special Force Management has implemented a new Detection System to catch those cheaters. The Detection System will automatically detect cheaters and report it to the Game Master. Please be reminded that the Game Masters will automatically ban these cheaters even if there are no reports on them.

The Detection System will also check the PC that the players are using if it has hack tools or programs installed on that pc. The users with hack tools and cheats installed on their units will also be reported by the Detection System and will also get the same penalty as the cheaters. Please check your PC if it has third party hacks before logging in your account.

The system logs will be our basis for evidence when cheats are used. Complaints and any protests on the sanction will not be honoured. Ignorance is not an excuse.

We would advise you not to cheat. We will implement zero tolerance against cheaters. Let this be the dawn of a cheat-free Special Force Community.

Thank you and happy gaming to all.
Special Force Game Management
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2011, 03:14   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,790
Will you stop spamming? Quit it now or an infraction will do.
Thanks
1 User