panu ba ma-fix etong sf ko..ni-patch ko na tapos wala pa din
pahelp namn po ..tenx
_____________________
---I have brains in my head I have feet in my shoes . I can steer myself in any direction I choose. I'm on my own. And I know what I know.I'M the guy who'll decide where to go.. !!!
paHelp po bout my sf.. 10/20/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 2 Replies BAKIT GANON SF KO GAME OR GAMEGUARD FILE CORRUPTED..pero wala namn akong gamit na cheat
please help me bout my SF 02/13/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 8 Replies cno ba sa inyo nakakaalam kung anu tong lumalabas na eror pag mag open aku ng SF ... "starter error" "CKI read failed (999999)" yan panu yan ? nd aku makapag laro somebody help me :((
3 questions bout hacks and bout the game 02/11/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 2 Replies first of all im really thankful to those who updats and posts hacks... but i still have a few qustions i want answered, both about hacks and the game events... im playing GC PH.
1. where can i get kazeaaze pet scroll when in champion mode?
2. are there any existing hacks wherein the drop rate of quest items is 100% (for job level ups and quest completion) e.g. gtting weapon fragmnts in all enemies in bermesia, always getting vanessa's armor piece... etc. hope u get what i mean..
3....
QUESTIONS bout UCE 01/10/2008 - Kal Online - 5 Replies kk some questions now:
is it possible to change time for berserk ähm i mean how long it works atm it works 60 secs maye like 60000000 mins xD would be nice coz lvling with berserk is almost impossible coz much peepz around alrdy tried to search 60 but didnt found anything.. maybe u know more
jobhack via uce on pserver ??
i tried bloodx´s tut but it just works on int server and after exeduz spamt my thread i reopen question here :>
and is it possible to make the Bar of PPolishing...
Help me about this.. all bout v3nom 10/22/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies i was able to donwload v3nom and its requirments.. as i tested it the commands work.. but my problem is:
1. How can i activate and use autohunt?
2. how can i activate the alone feature?
3. how can i activate the cyclone feaure?
4. how can i activate the superjump feature?
5. Is alone feature works on the server your in? or its just that, it removes the people near you in the conquer interface and they cant see you what youre doing.. or it is just like a private server or something that is...