Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front > Soldier Front Philippines
You last visited: Today at 01:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shanghai Map PROFESSIONAL'S CHOICE

Discussion on Shanghai Map PROFESSIONAL'S CHOICE within the Soldier Front Philippines forum part of the Soldier Front category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shanghai Map PROFESSIONAL'S CHOICE

Credits To : ExiaII

I included the spawn points this time

It's been 2 weeks since I posted my Desert Camp Map Tactics. I posted this thread because most of the people playing Sf are joining this 3 maps (Shanghai, Venezia, and Desert Camp)

Mission Breifing
Red Team: Escape Mission- One of you or your teammates must reach the submarine at the other end of the map or eliminate all targets.
Blue Team: Eliminate all targets and prevent them from reaching the submarine

For Clan 2 Clan 5v5 lineup
Red Team: 1 or 2 snipers and the rest are assault players
Blue Team: 2 or 3 snipers and the rest are assault players

Tips:
Red Team: Throw smoke grenades in front of the Ware A and Office so that snipers from the office can't hit you precisely. Then you have two options-

1. Make the assault type players rush through the office without passing to the Ware A by staying close to the walls of the office and eliminate all possible targets while the sniper must pass through the other way to check the dock and to see if it's free from hostile units. Then either the sniper or the assault players will serve as a decoy to the blue team. After rushing proceed directly to the container and check whether there are hostile units in the area while the sniper will go to the dock (the 1st 3boxes in the dock if he can) to cover you while your passing through the container. Then the assault players must go and check every single box inside the Ware B and the Yacht while the sniper checks the magic box infront of the window of the Ware B.

2. Make the 3 assault type players pass inside the Ware A and then rush the office while a sniper and an assault type player guard the other way to prevent your opponent from doing a pincer attack. It's not advisable to let your entire force to pass through the dock since a sniper could possibly guarding it making yourself killed. Make the sniper positioned behind the box outside the Ware A which can oversee the dock to check is someone manages to go to the Ware A with the assault type player as his cover. Then gather your remaining teammates in the container and go pass inside the Ware B and check the Yacht.

Then TD or eliminate all targets

Blue Team.

Make one or two snipers positioned in the office until all of your opponents passes through the Ware A. Then make the other sniper positioned in the container to guard the other way to the dock and to cover the sniper inside the office. Then the assault type player must position himself in the box beside the 3box outside the office while the other one behind the door of the office. The assault player positioned in the box will serve as a decoy so that the assault type player can make a backstabbing attack. Then the other assault player can position in the container to either cover the sniper or the office.

If there are 2 snipers or 1 sniper and an assault player remaining, position the assault player/sniper in the magic box while the other/sniper must be positioned in the 2nd 3box in the dock. This makes them harder to kill the sniper since that box is too far away but also makes you harder to hit them because they are too small to see.

Hpoe this helps....
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2010, 13:22   #2

nice post this is a good guide.
Old 02/17/2010, 13:35   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,790
nice....

@TS' sig

put those pics on a spoiler
Old 02/17/2010, 14:31   #4

helpfull, though some already know this-
anyway nice post-
Old 02/17/2010, 14:48   #5

~Nice One Sir ~
~Nice Sug...~
Old 02/18/2010, 10:23   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Kyuubi View Post
nice....

@TS' sig

put those pics on a spoiler
one question

how can i put a spoiler

idk how LOL
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2010, 11:24   #7

niCe post but... i already saw this in special force forum and also i hope it can help to those who didnt know this yet.
Old 02/19/2010, 02:33   #8

nc...

ur gold and marine uzi has no accuracy..../LOL!
Old 02/19/2010, 03:34   #9

Wink Hmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwakel000 View Post
one question

how can i put a spoiler

idk how LOL
just type this

[spoiler]your text here [^/spoiler]

~erase the "^"
~Get?
~Thanks
Old 02/19/2010, 11:57   #10

thanks next time i'll do spoiler
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2010, 20:49   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulamking View Post
nc...

ur gold and marine uzi has no accuracy..../LOL!
cause that is not evil and there is no scope sir..,,^^