Attention to all members, The Soldier Front & Special Force/Soldier Front Philippine Section is not a Releasing Section, If you want to release your hacks, just post it in Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits. (Except Manual Patches)
Plus, If you release some hacks just put the FF:
*Screenshots (For Proof if your hack is working)
*Virus Scan Result
*If you Leech the hack, Just put a credits to the right owner
If you not follow the 3 of I said, I will close your thread and If your hack have a malware Virus. Immediately banned.
Well, I already made similar thread earlier but almost nobody even checked it out and it didn't change anything so I simply unstikied it and closed it. Hopefully this one will change something.
Well, I already made similar thread earlier but almost nobody even checked it out and it didn't change anything so I simply unstikied it and closed it. Hopefully this one will change something.
Yes I know you have similar thread like this before... But I posted it 1 more time for the others newbie and to the others not know the right releasing of hacks here in SF Forum...
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc914
a very well said. ~Hope this Thread will reach those who had Hard headed Ones.
~GJ Mod
regards, dc914/darnoc
Well, depends to the others If will not follow what I've said.
[RULES]Releasing Section 03/24/2010 - Soldier Front - 0 Replies Seems like some/mostly of our members don't Understand this. That the Philippine Section is Not for Releasing such Hack Files.
The Only thing that can Release/Post here are:
* PSF Manual, Cumulative Patches and PSF Client.
rather than that, other Releases should be Posted in the SF Hacks/Bots Section or
here:
Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
* Now I made this Thread up as a Warning
[RULES]Releasing Section 03/24/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 0 Replies Seems like some/mostly of our members don't Understand this. That the Philippine Section is Not for Releasing such Hack Files.
The Only thing that can Release/Post here are:
* PSF Manual, Cumulative Patches and PSF Client.
rather than that, other Releases should be Posted in the SF Hacks/Bots Section or
here:
Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
* Now I made this Thread up as a Warning
This is not a Releasing Section 10/16/2009 - Soldier Front - 2 Replies Greetings,
Attention to all members, The Soldier Front & Special Force/Soldier Front Philippine Section is not a Releasing Section, If you want to release your hacks, just post it in Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits. (Except Manual Patches)
Plus, If you release some hacks just put the FF:
*Screenshots (For Proof if your hack is working)
*Virus Scan Result
*If you Leech the hack, Just put a credits to the right owner
[Exploit] Releasing eXo v1.3.2 07/28/2009 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies *deleted*
shouldn´t go public