Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question read this

Discussion on Question read this within the Soldier Front Philippines forum part of the Soldier Front category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question read this

mga kuya my nkakagmit p rin ng glitch at waterproof alam nyo b kung pano/
Old 09/24/2009, 09:58   #2

ako gamit ko auto glitch, d ko mapagana ung waterproof, anjn lng ung mga link, search lng po.
Old 09/24/2009, 12:13   #3

hmmmmmmmmmmm............

maybe they are using the .exe file for the waterproof hack.....

but for the autoglitch..... i just tried to use it but the game keeps on crashing...... maybe they are just plain lucky... ^^

...PrEsS ThAnKs iF I HeLpEd...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[QUESTION] read
08/08/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 15 Replies
meron bang purified mana claymore na binibigay sa manavalley? or baze claymore? after 2 and a half days i got 1 rare weapon but unfortunately i cant use it...what a bad luck:mad:
question lng pls read!!
05/01/2010 - Main - 2 Replies
Bakit kya ganun sf ko,pg log in ko ng account ko tas ntpos ung gg patch,,db llbs n ung black screen,, skn kc wla eh,,help nmn mga sir,,tnx :handsdown::handsdown:
[read] 5 Question
10/21/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
Hello friends of elipvp, I have some doubts How convert 10 expballspecial (100%) for 1 pack? How to put the celebrity Halls in my db? How to put these heremaps EoCandy in my db? the skill is not picking the new pets, what should I do? how to make the pet already born with the skill? For the winners of the legion war and win prizes pkt not correctly? any solution? I already tried using the search and could not get those answers!
[QUESTION] Well 2 Please Read
08/17/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Ok first one is how can i change ports of Mysql from 3306 to 8080. And 2nd one is can someone give me a full list of ports for tq bin. becuse when i start the server it keeps saying connectiong to account server.. so it means a port isnt open but idk what one.
[Question]Please Read
05/11/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
anyone know how to make auto patcher for a dekaron private server anyone know how to do it? if so can anyone make a tutorial or something thanks!