Oh.. I havent noticed that thread.. Sorry for that.. I'm just suggesting because I saw a "other forum's" clan while i'm playing a while ago.. Hek heks..
Oh.. I havent noticed that thread.. Sorry for that.. I'm just suggesting because I saw a "other forum's" clan while i'm playing a while ago.. Hek heks..
It's Okay =],
Also... it's not just fair that pfs has one and usf does not =] lol!
by the way do you really want a bunch of spammers to join a clan and all they do is Asking for hacks and such?? Think about it, is it a good idea ^^...
Also... it's not just fair that pfs has one and usf does not =] lol!
by the way do you really want a bunch of spammers to join a clan and all they do is Asking for hacks and such?? Think about it, is it a good idea ^^...
Quote:
Originally Posted by janwil340
good suggestion..
if they want to join the e*pvper clan
they have to go for an interview or a screen
lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by polipol
clans who fight fair and square wouldn't fight us though if this will be pushed! lol
Hehe.. Ofcorz not all can just join the clan.. It must have some Requirements.. Like, they must be member of our SF Undergroud, minimun posts required, date joined.. Etc.. Like applying as a guard here in pvpers.. hehe..
We can use a different clan name so that other clans wont be that scared to fight against it..
guys...pls read this.... 10/29/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 10 Replies guys...pls read this....
knina lng me ng inquire s customer support ng LU...tingin nyo ba maiba2lik p tong account ng frnd ko?....o back to zero ang level?....ng pasa n ko ng ticket...tingin nyo ba maiba2lik s dating level ang mga chars?...ok lng kht wlng gamit..
1.
need all ur comments:
http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae170/whitedem onking/untitled.jpg
damim kc nya na scam s pvp sana suspension lng:
2.
GUYS READ THIS PLEASE 07/07/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 3 Replies kung detected n ngayon ung wireframe ngayong 07 - 07 - 09..,detected nrin ba ngayon ung sucrose???please ask me and tnxxx more power to this site
Guys please read.. 06/29/2009 - Grand Chase - 7 Replies Instead of posting too much obvious questions or anything too easy to find just click Search. Or go Google...
Or if u think there is no engine ATM then check here MoonLight Engine by IlvMoney A.K.A FaaF
I think these Section is just slowly failing.
Why??
1.Questions in GRAND CHASE HACKS, BOTS, CHEATS & EXPLOITS
2.Making too much thread with one topic
Guys read this! 05/11/2007 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies Omfg guys. my friend has just been detected using this bot.
he cant login anymore when he logins he receive a PM with the message:
bb from crayon
server babel. if this bot is detected. damn.
please reply
Pls guys read this. 05/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies Ok so I got a problem and maybe someone can help.I've read all about those things with decrypt and others, about ini file ... I don't know too much about modify files from conquer, so maybe can someone change the design of lvl 110 warrior armor, lvl 112 warrior helmet, and lvl 110 and 115 club and poleaxe to design of lvl 130?(armor and helmet to lvl 120 and poleaxe, wand and club to lvl 130 design).Pls post the ini file for download and a bit of info about what to do and what to do not do ......