So, my question is, do you play USF or PSF? I'm going to start with USF in few minutes, I wanned play PSF but it would take 7 hours to download it from their site.. And downloading USF will take few minutes.
So, my question is, do you play USF or PSF? I'm going to start with USF in few minutes, I wanned play PSF but it would take 7 hours to download it from their site.. And downloading USF will take few minutes.
well MOD TRANE,..
if you want to Play PSF...
and too Lazy to DL it from the website.... LoL
Amma Make a DL link for You,
or make a Thread Instead
For those other SF players who wants to Experience PSF.
Do it if you have a time, upload it at least to megaupload..
Btw I didnt even try usf since I had the known error that it crashes your pc, I would have to download one windows bulletin **** but it doesnt exist for windows 7 yet.. xD
[HOW TO PLAY]New World2..Play on the BEST Metin2 Private Server 05/05/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 472 Replies http://193.107.16.72/Bilder/index_02.gif
Ihr sucht einen PServer auf dem hohe Level noch etwas wert sind?
Ihr sucht einen PServer auf dem man ALLES ohne Itemshop erreichen kann?
Ihr sucht einen PServer der sich ständig weiterentwickelt und immer neue und einzigartige Features einbaut?
Ihr sucht einen PServer mit einer großen Com?
Ihr sucht einen PServer wo man nicht alles an einem Tag/in einer Woche erreichen kann?
Ihr sucht einen PServer der schon mehrere Monate online ist&im August...