Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GLOBE CANNOT CONNECT

Discussion on GLOBE CANNOT CONNECT within the Soldier Front Philippines forum part of the Soldier Front category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hey guys i wanna ask if your experiencing some difficulties in connecting to GC. i cannot play special force for awhile please confirm... thank you

UP .... lang pa help lang sa tanong
Old 03/24/2011, 13:57   #2

elite*gold: 370
Received Thanks: 4,196
This is what Gm's are saying when I approach them about this problem.
Quote:
Globe Subscribers,

For those who are experiencing technical problem in connecting to the game not only in SF but also in other gameclub games, according to globe they informed us that they are experiencing problem in connecting to idc (Internet Data Center) due to some technical difficulties that globe is dealing with. Rest assured that all servers are working fine.

Thank You,

Gameclub Management
Old 03/24/2011, 15:28   #3

wow thank you so much for the reply. same problem last week. thank you for confirming it
Old 03/24/2011, 16:18   #4

elite*gold: 370
Received Thanks: 4,196
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF_R_U View Post
wow thank you so much for the reply. same problem last week. thank you for confirming it
Well, I'm happy to help.
If you have a problem, don't be shy to approach us here.
Old 04/29/2013, 04:44   #5

same problem i cannot connect my globe broadband to your website please help me date 04/29/2013
Closed Thread