Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SpeedHack!!!!!!

Discussion on SpeedHack!!!!!! within the Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Soldier Front category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow SpeedHack!!!!!!

Tutorial

1.Download the attach file

2.extract to desktop

3.Open Hide-It .

4.USING YOUR OWN INJECTOR . Type "specialforce.exe" .

6.browse USPSFPub.dll

7.Log-in your SF account and game start.

8.If ERROR Look at Below then use the HIDEIT.EXE

PSF patching our hacks more oftenly, so we have chosen to extend our public time, and if it continue, we will continue to release public.
Have fun and GG GG

Features:

* Player Chams
* Crosshair
* SPEEDHACK
* Unlimited Ammo
* No Recoil / No Spread
* Player Name Esp (Enemies, Team, Both)
* Player Health Esp (Enemies, Team, Both)
Hotkeys:

* Open the menu - INSERT
* Navigate and toggle menu items - ARROW KEYS

Download Link:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Speedhack
05/29/2010 - Metin2 - 2 Replies
anyone got a speedhack to share with me? or any hack at all.
CSS Speedhack
11/16/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
hi kann mir jemand einen link schicken wo ich css speedhack dowloaden kann pls brauche es Könntest ihr es auch Beschreiben wie es geht thx im Vorraus PS: wenn ich versuche es zu downloaden kommt bei mir mein anti-Virus system (GDATA) und da steht dann immer webseite geblockt Troyarner oder so deshab suche ich einen speedhack der geht und kein Virus ist Danke
Metin2 Speedhack don't work! Metin2 Speedhack arbeitet nicht.
02/14/2008 - Metin2 - 1 Replies
Ich habe alles gemacht wie es verlangt wird. Metin 2 geöffnet Metin Power und Trainer geöffnet In Metin 2 eingeloggt Während Spiel, Werte eingestellt ctrl+* und ctrl+* gedrückt Waffe und Rüssi aus und angezogen keine Änderung des Speeds gemerkt
non-DC speedhack
08/31/2007 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
Okay so first off, apparently after like a day working on this, and 2 days later of using it, I got banned upon mentioning it. Probably a spy here in the forums, or maybe I just got unlucky. Whatever the case, I'm not going to be just another person that claims something and doesn't deliver. Regardless of what happens to your char, here is how the speed hack works. Use at your own risk. The original values I used were the only ones available to me at the time and those happen to be q-balls...