Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front > Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 16:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Window Mode w/ Undetected Walhack (Fixed Mouse Cursor)

Discussion on Window Mode w/ Undetected Walhack (Fixed Mouse Cursor) within the Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Soldier Front category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/10/2010, 17:18   #31

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,355
It doesn't seem to be a virus/keylogger but seemingely doesn't work.

#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Multiboxing mit mouse cursor (prob)
04/14/2010 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Hi Ich hoffe mir kann wer helfen. egal in welcher weise. und wenns nur nen kleiner tipp ist. ich benutzte im moment Input director und octopus zum dualboxen. das problem ist das wenn ich meine mouse für den zweiten client benutzte dann dreht sich die kamera aufn kopf oder aufn boden gerichtet... sehr strange. das aber auch nur bei rechts und links klick. ich vermute das beim rechtsklicken die mouse sich vom 1. client auf den 2. client bewegt und deshalb sich alles aufn kopf dreht und...
How to Edit Your Mouse Cursor
05/22/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
Alright. Seeing as how this is all about client edits, I figured I'd post a how to on cursors. It's not that difficult really. First off, head on to your cursor folder: http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/4131/cursorlocat ion.jpg Now that you're in your cursor folder, you'll want to know what cursors you want to change. There's two cursors you'll probably want to focus on. Pk and Normal. Normal is the normal cursor wherever you are. Pk is whenever your cursor is hovered over another...
Mouse cursor freezes .
12/09/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
the mouse cursor freezes but the mouse it self mooves in the back ground and you cant see it . after 2 weeks of failure in the conquer online forum i decided to come ask for help here . and also during i play conquer and move my mouse the cyrsos switches to the usual windows cursor( the white arrow ) and the switches back . it happens so fast that u can barly see it . i wud make a screenie but it aint showing mouse cursor on the screenie . and i believe that this is the reason why my fb...