Hey Sir Walker (or anyone else)
Well, I seemed to follow the directions, and after injecting, I don't get any windows volume error. I only get the x1 Inject error. And I did the bypass mounting and yet the hack doesn't seem to work. Anyone please help. (By the way, is it because I'm using Windows Vista?)
excuse me sir walker,
I have a problem in using this, when the sf logo is about to appear my sf closes, but a "wrong volume" messsage did pops up.., is it because of my timing in mounting and unmounting?
Hey Sir Walker (or anyone else)
Well, I seemed to follow the directions, and after injecting, I don't get any windows volume error. I only get the x1 Inject error. And I did the bypass mounting and yet the hack doesn't seem to work. Anyone please help. (By the way, is it because I'm using Windows Vista?)
I dont know, maybe your right, maybe its not working to vista.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkoInferno
excuse me sir walker,
I have a problem in using this, when the sf logo is about to appear my sf closes, but a "wrong volume" messsage did pops up.., is it because of my timing in mounting and unmounting?
PSF or USF? and btw whats your OS?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougieho
Nothing happened!!! another working hotkeys pleasessss.