Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DFI & Beast Wallhack + Boost Loader

Discussion on DFI & Beast Wallhack + Boost Loader within the Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Soldier Front category.

Old 08/12/2013, 00:25   #16

elite*gold: 0
why there is no english? very hard to understand...
Old 08/12/2013, 01:15   #17

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,835
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon2424 View Post
why there is no english? very hard to understand...
The language in the releasing section should be in English. But because majority of people here in the section are Filipino that's why they are using Filipino language.
Old 08/12/2013, 16:38   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mαrrα View Post
The language in the releasing section should be in English. But because majority of people here in the section are Filipino that's why they are using Filipino language.
I understand, but as it is not working, why is it here? why isn't it deleted?
Old 08/13/2013, 01:33   #19

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,835
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon2424 View Post
I understand, but as it is not working, why is it here? why isn't it deleted?
Because the moderator here is inactive for almost a month.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Asianism SF wallhack Loader v 1.2 + Point x3 hack Still undetected since 1/25/2013
02/01/2013 - Soldier Front Philippines - 2 Replies
Download Asian Pointx3_On.dll Extract It Anywhere You like F1 for yellow chams E for assus wallhack and no flash Use your own injector for Dll of point x3 hack for safety account
NEW Updated Wallhack [Release] ExelGaming Beta Loader Working 100%
01/29/2013 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
has finished the first ExelGaming Loader. Well, I hope you'll understand us that this is a BETA version and this is not the official Loader so there's some bugs in this Loader. But don't worry everyone we'll fix it in the next release! So stay tuned to us/keep visiting us/supporting us and have fun everyone! System Requirements: 1. .NET Framework 4.0 or higher. Download .NET Framework 4.0 here: .NET Framework 4.0 Download SS http://i47.tinypic.com/2qtveps.jpg
Warrock Loader Hack mit Chams, Wallhack
06/27/2012 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 31 Replies
Hallo Leute bin C++ Coder und hab heut meinen ersten richtigen Warrock Hack gebastelt! Da ich Ihn auch mit euch teilen will hab ich mir hier extra einen neuen Acc erstellt! Da es ein Loader ist gibts auch keine dll also bitte keine Spams wie keine dll usw! Hab übrigens iwo einen Fehler bei den Kommandos eingebaut deshalb heist der Hack jetz iwie Falsch! Also keien Aufregung! Naja hier ist der Hack! Bugreports usw Bitte an mich!
[Tut] How to inject mitch's wallhack with ownasaurus loader
04/30/2008 - Soldier Front - 4 Replies
I have noticed that many people get the message"cannot find process". This happened to me too, and there is a simple remedy: use the ownasaurus injector with mitch's dll file. STEPS 1)download ownasaurus loader and extract it(search for it) 2)download mitch's wallhack and extract it 3)create a new folder and put ONLY THE DLL AND OWNASAURUS ONTO IT. 4)rename them both to the same thing.(as in both named wallhack) 5)run ownasaurus loader and run soldier front. 6)HAPPY HACKING...