Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front > Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEW Updated Wallhack [Release] ExelGaming Beta Loader Working 100%

Discussion on NEW Updated Wallhack [Release] ExelGaming Beta Loader Working 100% within the Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Soldier Front category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow NEW Updated Wallhack [Release] ExelGaming Beta Loader Working 100%

has finished the first ExelGaming Loader. Well, I hope you'll understand us that this is a BETA version and this is not the official Loader so there's some bugs in this Loader. But don't worry everyone we'll fix it in the next release! So stay tuned to us/keep visiting us/supporting us and have fun everyone!

System Requirements:

1. .NET Framework 4.0 or higher. Download .NET Framework 4.0 here: .NET Framework 4.0 Download

SS

1. D3D Loader(Naked Chams)

Supported OS:
Windows 7. Sorry for the Windows XP and Windows Vista Users. We don't have a coder yet to make public hacks to ExelGaming.

2. Injector(Please wait for the next release. We will release this as soon as possible.)

3. Temp/Prefetch Cleaner(If have some bugs, please contact me or Aspire)

4. None.(We will add more features on next release.)

Instructions of use:

1. Download the file.

2. Extract anywhere. Make sure you extract the Client and the DLL in the same location.

3. Run the client. Run as Administrator for Windows 7 Users.

4. Click "Autheticate". Once the account was Verified, you're good. You can use all the features of the loader.

5. Enjoy!

To use this, you'll have to click Load Cheat then after that, you can start the game now.

Just check the Temp and Prefetch check bar the click "CLEAN". Then your Prefetch and Temp Folder will be wiped out!

Virus Scan Link of E

Notes:
1. Please contact us especially me or Aspire if there's an error in this loader.
2. As of January 21, 2013, Naked Chams is working on PSF.
3. Don't quote this thread and avoid spamming always.
4. This is a BETA Version. Don't expect that this loader will be perfect because we have a lot of things to do in this BETA Released.
5. Keep supporting us so we can post the next loader release as soon as possible.
6. If you have any concerns, contact me.

Credits:
-Aspire for this awesome loader.
-Marshmallow for the GUI.
-PHO for the Naked Chams.

Don't forget to press the thank you button and +Rep button.

ExelGaming Rocks!

has finished the first ExelGaming Loader. Well, I hope you'll understand us that this is a BETA version and this is not the official Loader so there's some bugs in this Loader. But don't worry everyone we'll fix it in the next release! So stay tuned to us/keep visiting us/supporting us and have fun everyone!

System Requirements:

1. .NET Framework 4.0 or higher. Download .NET Framework 4.0 here: .NET Framework 4.0 Download

SS

Supported OS:
Windows 7. Sorry for the Windows XP and Windows Vista Users. We don't have a coder yet to make public hacks to ExelGaming.

2. Injector(Please wait for the next release. We will release this as soon as possible.)

Instructions of use:

1. Download the file.

2. Extract anywhere. Make sure you extract the Client and the DLL in the same location.

4. Click "Autheticate". Once the account was Verified, you're good. You can use all the features of the loader.

5. Enjoy!

To use this, you'll have to click Load Cheat then after that, you can start the game now.

Just check the Temp and Prefetch check bar the click "CLEAN". Then your Prefetch and Temp Folder will be wiped out!

Virus Scan Link of E

Notes:
1. Please contact us especially me or Aspire if there's an error in this loader.
4. This is a BETA Version. Don't expect that this loader will be perfect because we have a lot of things to do in this BETA Released.
5. Keep supporting us so we can post the next loader release as soon as possible.

Credits:

ExelGaming Rocks!

System Requirements:

SS

Supported OS:

Instructions of use:

1. Download the file.

5. Enjoy!

Virus Scan Link of E

Notes:

Credits:

ExelGaming Rocks!

System Requirements:

SS

Supported OS:

Instructions of use:

1. Download the file.

5. Enjoy!

Virus Scan Link of E

Notes:

Credits:

ExelGaming Rocks!

System Requirements:

SS

Supported OS:

Instructions of use:

1. Download the file.

5. Enjoy!

Virus Scan Link of E

Notes:

Credits:

ExelGaming Rocks!

System Requirements:

SS

Supported OS:

Instructions of use:

1. Download the file.

5. Enjoy!

Virus Scan Link of E

Notes:

Credits:

ExelGaming Rocks!

System Requirements:

SS

Supported OS:

Instructions of use:

1. Download the file.

5. Enjoy!

Virus Scan Link of E

Notes:

Credits:

ExelGaming Rocks!

System Requirements:

SS

Supported OS:

Instructions of use:

1. Download the file.

5. Enjoy!

Virus Scan Link of E

Notes:

Credits:

ExelGaming Rocks!
Old 01/28/2013, 08:10   #2

wew kup@Ls
Old 01/28/2013, 10:32   #3

todo effort s pag post ha..ss nmn?
Old 01/29/2013, 02:53   #4

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,835
Don't download, it has a keylogger.