Discussion on [Release] Wallhack T1.49 & Bypass [UPDATED!!!!] within the Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Soldier Front category.
This is my new released wallhack. Since fatboys88 wallhack is patched.
And most of you are like aww I want a free wallhack. Well, lucky you!
Today I decided to release my private wallhack to public. I been using it since
patch T1.40 and its still undetected. Well use it while you can
NOTE: Get your own INJECTOR!
Tutorial
Download the files from the link
Unzip it
Put the dll into the injector (I didn't provide one so get one)
Then tick auto inject and for the process name put soldierfront.exe
Open the bypass
Go to SF homepage
Play live
Go in game and press F1 and F2
HAPPY WALLHACKING!
PRESS THANKS IF I HELPED YOU OWN AT SF
>>> URL [CLOSED] URL <<<
It is 100% clean. If you dont believe me check on virustotal.
Credits to
Me
CrackerzYoMoma
Afroguy123
EDIT: Hope you got the wallhack and bypasser while you can.
Have fun walling!
I closed the link now.
ROFL! What a poor attempt at a "virus". Ive seen this one before: %windir%\system32\shutdown.exe -s -t 50 -c "Trojan Virus Activated" Its a shutdown queue, no biggie. But it can sure scare the **** out of ya if you don't know what it is.
Release Wallhack & Bypass 10/20/2008 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 13 Replies Download Release.zip
Place the files located in the GameGuard folder into your GameGuard directory
Download and install AVG anti-virus: http://www.filedropper.com/avg_1
Inject Sucrose.dll into SoldierFront.exe
Password: sucrose
http://rapidshare.com/files/140346894/Release.zip .html