Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Social Media Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HIGH-QUALITY TRUST RUS TELEGRAM ACCS SESSION+JSON/ TDATA /AGED 3-6 MON.1$PCS.

Discussion on HIGH-QUALITY TRUST RUS TELEGRAM ACCS SESSION+JSON/ TDATA /AGED 3-6 MON.1$PCS. within the Social Media Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up HIGH-QUALITY TRUST RUS TELEGRAM ACCS SESSION+JSON/ TDATA /AGED 3-6 MON.1$PCS.

Hi!

I sell high-quality TRUST RUSSIAN telegram accounts.Aged 3-6 months. 100% quality.

The price is 1$ pcs.

Ideal for spamming, inviting, creating groups, channels and chats.
All accounts work out perfectly if a person knows how to set delays correctly and knows the technique of work and the main limitations of Telegram.

Always in stock 300-500 TRUST RUSSIAN accounts.
All accounts have an avatar and a username. The gender of the accounts is mixed.
All accounts are checked for operability several times after registration and before sale.
The format of accounts can be of 2 types at your request.

1. TDATA (TG Desktop for Win)
2. Session+json (TG Soft and other similar software that uses this account format )

Sales over 500 pieces by pre-order (if not in stock).

Payment is possible on AdvCach, Qiwi, Crypto: WAX, USDT, BUSD

My telegram: @Men
My email:

Tags
rus trust telegram accs

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] HIGH-QUALITY TELEGRAM ACCOUNTS SESSION+JSON/ TDATA FROM 0.38$ PCS.
10/15/2022 - Social Media Trading - 3 Replies
Hi ! :) I sell high quality telegram accounts at a low price.100% quality. Always in stock 500-1500 accounts registered to numbers in Indonesia (+62); Russia (+7). I can also make other GEO accounts on request. The format of accounts can be of 2 types at your request. 1. TDATA (TG Desktop for Win) 2. Session+json (TG Soft and other similar software that uses this account format )
[Selling] TELEGRAM ACCOUNTS (TDATA, SESSION + JSON, TDATA +SESSION + JSON)
06/01/2022 - Social Media Trading - 0 Replies
�� Excellent Telegram accounts available: RU format "session". Ideal for an invite. �� 3 days+ - 0.45USD / 0.42USD - (when buying from 1000 pcs). �� Excellent Telegram accounts available: Indonesia "session" format. They are well suited for spam. �� 3 days+ -0.40USD / 0.37USD - (when buying from 1000 pcs). ❗ Discounts on wholesale. A test is possible. TG: nice_accs_6 ТамТам: nice_acc_support
[Selling] telegram accounts session / TDATA
02/03/2022 - Instagram Trading - 0 Replies
SELLING HIGH-QUALITY SESSION/ TDATA TELEGRAM ACCOUNTS Telegram accounts: json/session/TDATA Under software: tgsoft/telegram gods my telegram:https://t.me/otheninteresno
[Selling] Telegram accounts |.session+json|
01/30/2022 - Social Media Trading - 0 Replies
Telegram accounts (Session+Json), Indonesia, Russia and other GEO, both fresh with a stay of 3 days or more, and trust. Accounts are sold under TG-Gods 135 layer All accounts are checked before sale without fail! It is possible to issue accounts for the test (not an offer) ☝ ❗ ❗ ❗ We accept orders for registration of accounts according to your GEO with a #, with 50% prepayment. Payment: Any form of payment is possible! About discounts and other issues: Telegram:...