Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Smite
You last visited: Today at 17:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What cheat choose ?

Discussion on What cheat choose ? within the Smite forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What cheat choose ?

What's the best cheat for smite please ? sinfulexp,AllahCore, KawBleed Ring0 ? Why price is expensive for a dead game without AC ?
Old 02/10/2022, 14:01   #2

perfectaim, 13$
Old 02/21/2022, 05:35   #3

Smite uses EAC.
Old 02/23/2022, 03:03   #4

what is your friend website?

Quote:
Originally Posted by denniisxd View Post
perfectaim, 13$
what is your friend website?
Old 03/11/2022, 17:38   #5

PerfectAim you need to be verified or whatever which take ages. AllahCore is really good but expensive. addictedcheats is ok and cheap. Ringo is a scam I think. Dont know much about the others.
Old 05/23/2022, 14:52   #6

lol ring0 is not a scam
Old 05/23/2022, 19:04   #7

elite*gold: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdobeWard View Post
PerfectAim you need to be verified or whatever which take ages. AllahCore is really good but expensive. addictedcheats is ok and cheap. Ringo is a scam I think. Dont know much about the others.
false

been playing ring0 for about 4~5 months now zero bans

decent cheat.
Old 08/01/2022, 13:57   #8

Quote:
perfectaim, 13$
how to get invite to that?
Old 08/08/2022, 22:39   #9

Quote:
perfectaim, 13$
maybe u got an invite?
Old 08/21/2022, 22:29   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebeprisigydyk View Post
maybe u got an invite?
I highly advise staying away from PerfectAim in general. Personally, I've had terrible experiences with their staff, although one of the non-invite cheats I used was solid.

In regards to their invites, it's practically impossible to get one and the amount of dick riding that the site forces you to succumb to is disgusting. To have at least a chance, you will have to be on the site for hundreds, if not thousands of hours, be there for years and have thousands of posts.

They expect you to no life their forums, day in and day out, just to have a slim chance of getting an invite. In the slim chance you get an invite, you will still have to purchase at least one cheat a month and stay active on their forums.

In my opinion, the site isn't worth shelling out for at all. There are so many cheats nowadays that are undetected for months, or even years at a time. The reason PerfectAim has an invite system in the first place to keep anti-cheat companies from acquiring their loader. Some of the largest providers out there don't have this kind of protection and do just fine, with some being undetected in games like Escape From Tarkov for over 2 years.

What I recommend doing is finding a developer(s) that doesn't paste so like many providers do, and finds their own methods of R/W. These anti-cheat companies rely mostly on publicly released methods that a lot of people are using; Find your own methods, you'll be fine. It also helps if the developer(s) community isn't too big so they don't get focused on by anti-cheat companies. The time spent looking around and using common sense will be much less than waiting for an invite to PerfectAim.

Although companies like these have a lot of money to spend, they don't have the man power to reverse engineer the hundreds of providers on the market. They will mainly focus on the main ones that have a lot of customers.