Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Smite
You last visited: Today at 22:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HWID Ban Removal

Discussion on HWID Ban Removal within the Smite forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HWID Ban Removal

Hi all,

I was recently banned from Smite again, and it appears I need help getting past it. Long story short, I've been going through some personal stuff and went through quite a few accounts because of my bad attitude and it appears my computer is now the problem. I took a few months off (in which time I've been seeking professional help for my depression) and today tried playing again; however, when I tried creating an account, I'd get into my first Conquest match after the tutorial and I'd be banned automatically. I downloaded NordVPN and it didn't solve the problem, so I'm guessing I need to work on replacing computer parts? I don't want to get a new system, since this desktop is only a year old. Anyone have any thoughts? I've seen things about a MAC address but I'm not computer savvy enough to understand how to change that permanently to avoid their detection systems.

Thanks!

NSR: If you're suffering from any sort of anger problems or depression, find help.
Old 07/11/2021, 17:02   #2

They dont HWID ban? Ive been banned countless times i just make a new account and done. Guess thats what happens when you speed hack and use aimbot with thanatos haha, you can always turn off their anticheat that might help.
Old 10/13/2021, 18:19   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylerichxv View Post
Hi all,

I was recently banned from Smite again, and it appears I need help getting past it. Long story short, I've been going through some personal stuff and went through quite a few accounts because of my bad attitude and it appears my computer is now the problem. I took a few months off (in which time I've been seeking professional help for my depression) and today tried playing again; however, when I tried creating an account, I'd get into my first Conquest match after the tutorial and I'd be banned automatically. I downloaded NordVPN and it didn't solve the problem, so I'm guessing I need to work on replacing computer parts? I don't want to get a new system, since this desktop is only a year old. Anyone have any thoughts? I've seen things about a MAC address but I'm not computer savvy enough to understand how to change that permanently to avoid their detection systems.

Thanks!

NSR: If you're suffering from any sort of anger problems or depression, find help.
Ive been hwid banned for few months looking for free solution and got it. You still interested?
Old 12/10/2021, 20:42   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAILandFAIL View Post
Ive been hwid banned for few months looking for free solution and got it. You still interested?
Hey buddy. Can you help me with your free solution?

Thanks in advance!
Old 02/09/2022, 12:11   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyChewy View Post
They dont HWID ban? Ive been banned countless times i just make a new account and done. Guess thats what happens when you speed hack and use aimbot with thanatos haha, you can always turn off their anticheat that might help.
Yes they do.
Old 02/10/2022, 14:00   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylerichxv View Post
Hi all,

Thanks!

Yaah i i can unban you i have a method contact me on discord :Madris#1575
Old 03/28/2022, 16:07   #7

Hi, it happened to me aswell. Everytime I queued a public game (not coop or training) I always got banned. I know the struggle and I solved it if you want to hmu, write me here thanks.
Old 08/29/2022, 07:49   #8

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laggerman View Post
Hi, it happened to me as well. Every time I queued a public game (not coop or training) I always got banned. I know the struggle and I solved it if you want to hmu, write me here thanks.
Well I am interested for sure! -- My friends and I keep getting crashes in the lobby after the update and it's stopping us from playing the game and we play legit, I am definitely interested in a free solution that will allow us to continue playing if possible mate. I've actually been looking for a new game that we can play because everyone gets a 12hr+ ban every day now it seems. At least one of our group anyway.

Thanks in advance.