Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Smite Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RING0.GG Smite Internal 3.0 | Aimbot - ESP - UD 6M+

Discussion on RING0.GG Smite Internal 3.0 | Aimbot - ESP - UD 6M+ within the Smite Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/12/2022, 19:42   #61 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by realfrankie View Post
Thread closed.

Please take a look at our friends @ Smite product for alternative

Does this mean you will no longer provide support for the old smite product you sold? Im genuinely curious.

Getting any sort of support seems extremely hard. it's always like this to. even through the website, the discord, PM's etc etc its all the same. I've been waiting days. I've been a customer for like 1+ years and it's never been this bad. It only frustrating because when you buy a sub and don't get support for simple things like HWID resets your time on your sub is being wasted. my HWID should not have changed after resetting my oS so idk why im flagged for a different HWID.
Old 01/12/2022, 23:21   #62

elite*gold: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyGames View Post
Does this mean you will no longer provide support for the old smite product you sold? Im genuinely curious.

Getting any sort of support seems extremely hard. it's always like this to. even through the website, the discord, PM's etc etc its all the same. I've been waiting days. I've been a customer for like 1+ years and it's never been this bad. It only frustrating because when you buy a sub and don't get support for simple things like HWID resets your time on your sub is being wasted. my HWID should not have changed after resetting my oS so idk why im flagged for a different HWID.
Product still is in working condition, and will receive updates/support. We use OS information to set your HWID in our systems. I been quite busy lately working on other projects hence why the hwid delay which you are already being helped in, apologies for the wait.
Closed Thread