Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Smite Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RING0.GG Smite Internal 3.0 | Aimbot - ESP - UD 6M+

Discussion on RING0.GG Smite Internal 3.0 | Aimbot - ESP - UD 6M+ within the Smite Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 77
Exclamation RING0.GG Smite Internal 3.0 | Aimbot - ESP - UD 6M+

Thread closed.

Please take a look at our friends @ Smite product for alternative

BUY NOW:

Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/31/2020, 10:46   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 207
+rep Smite cheat works great, and prediction is solid with ADC's.

I recommend this if you're as Interested in Smite as I am.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/31/2020, 21:51   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Great product and the host is excellent . Big up
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/01/2020, 09:37   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

goood product and support! There were problems, but the developer himself rewrote some things for me to work correctly
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/01/2020, 22:01   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Was a little skeptical at first as I have been burnt in the past when purchasing private cheats, however, Frankie was super responsive, helpful and extremely professional in putting my worries to ease while being very approachable

The setup process was extremely easy and straight forward. I had an initial issue with my FPS at first but that turned out to be an issue localised to my PC and not the cheat itself. Frankie went out of his way to promptly jump in teamviewer and help me resolve it.

The cheat itself is pretty great, ESP and aimbot both work like a charm. All in all I'm a satisfied customer and will continue doing business with him in the future.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2020, 22:51   #6

Our smite cheat has been updated to work with the latest patch pushed today !
Old 08/11/2020, 23:01   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
Works on AMD?
Old 08/12/2020, 20:04   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

why RING0's website look like KCheats, they are same product?
Old 08/12/2020, 23:13   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr0x1997 View Post
Works on AMD?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kql778 View Post
why RING0's website look like KCheats, they are same product?
No, we are not connected to any other providers
Old 08/18/2020, 08:26   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can vouch for frankie good bloke and good cheats
Old 08/30/2020, 05:22   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+Vouch for Frankie. Works as advertised and is actively pushing out additions to it. Definitely recommend it to anyone.
Old 09/02/2020, 01:03   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+Vouch he is realy good coder and friendly cheat amazing.
Old 09/03/2020, 02:59   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+Vouch for Frankie. Half way through my sub and already gotten more features in updates that I ever thought I would. Def recommend this guy.
Old 10/04/2020, 05:24   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Not a fan of the aimbot, esp is decent though. Aimbot is 100% bot like and impossible to appear legit while using. It has no field of vision adjustments and you will spin around like an idiot switching targets mid fight.

Opened support ticket because I had the following issues.
1. Speed doesn't work yet still advertised.
2. There are ZERO guides for smite besides how to create an ini file in your documents folder to house the only two keybinding "speed" which doesn't work and "aimbot". Followed guide and yet still ignores my keybindings and uses default. Really terrible.
3. Opened support ticket asked how to edit FOV since it's a listed feature and appears nowhere in the forums on how to do. Only guide is how to edit keybinds, and it doesn't work. Support told me to "search forums" -_- great support, that was the admin/coder's response.
4. Searched "fov" on forums, zero results. Searched every subcategory on the forums and read EVERY THREAD and sticky, total: 8 categories, 143 threads, mentions of FOV? zero.
5. Aimbots "smooth" aiming means if I had 3 targets equal distance and I aim to the left of the left most target, anything more than a few feet will spin me around to face the right most target, because smooth. You look like a complete bot using this in it's default functions. It's really super obvious and not even a little smooth. It snaps all over the place on a whim, even without you moving the mouse. It simply has 0 smooth.
6. There is no GUI, there is no menu. Every post on forums says "soon this" and "soon that", for example, the last update which was a month ago included the bugfix of "TgPawn" removed from ESP on every player name. I am on it right now and it 100% says "TgPawn_Odin_V2" on the name and a variant of that for every god... so not fixed.

This has been my experience so far. Will update as they respond to my requests.

So far, not good.

Admin banned me from discord after asking for my forum name to provide a "refund"; I paid $65 he refunded me $50. Would not give me a full refund. I would avoid this guy at all costs.

Told me to open a ticket for support, I did, then in the support ticket he told me to go to forums to find info. The info wasn't there and I pointed this out in discord and he deleted all my messages and told me to go to the smite chat (which I didn't have access to, so he gave it). I asked in the smite chat the same questions and admins blasted me because my posts "hurt potential sales"". So again I pointed out that all I am doing is exactly what they told me to, and bam I am banned.

Really low quality group of users who will delete anything that doesn't praise the hack. Offered zero effort with support.

Good luck with this guy. He's been saying since august that "SOON" things will be good and working, yet the private smite chat is full of people saying that've been promising that and recent patches didn't even fix the bugs the patch notes say they do.... really low quality.

$15 is what they got out of me, what will they trick you into for a non-functioning project and a discord full of bots where they remove anything from the public eye to tell you of how bad the project really is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingFromDiscord View Post
+Vouch for Frankie. Half way through my sub and already gotten more features in updates that I ever thought I would. Def recommend this guy.
This guy is high as a kite and clearly a fake review. "more features" dude it's a broken ESP with super long names they can't fix. A speed hack that has been disabled since release. An aimbot that has zero intelligence and looks worse than the games AI. Only useful on melee gods and even then you'll spin around looking like a fool as it can't figure out which god to focus on.
Old 10/04/2020, 16:44   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidphreaked View Post
Not a fan of the aimbot, esp is decent though. Aimbot is 100% bot like and impossible to appear legit while using. It has no field of vision adjustments and you will spin around like an idiot switching targets mid fight.

Opened support ticket because I had the following issues.
1. Speed doesn't work yet still advertised.
2. There are ZERO guides for smite besides how to create an ini file in your documents folder to house the only two keybinding "speed" which doesn't work and "aimbot". Followed guide and yet still ignores my keybindings and uses default. Really terrible.
3. Opened support ticket asked how to edit FOV since it's a listed feature and appears nowhere in the forums on how to do. Only guide is how to edit keybinds, and it doesn't work. Support told me to "search forums" -_- great support, that was the admin/coder's response.
4. Searched "fov" on forums, zero results. Searched every subcategory on the forums and read EVERY THREAD and sticky, total: 8 categories, 143 threads, mentions of FOV? zero.
5. Aimbots "smooth" aiming means if I had 3 targets equal distance and I aim to the left of the left most target, anything more than a few feet will spin me around to face the right most target, because smooth. You look like a complete bot using this in it's default functions. It's really super obvious and not even a little smooth. It snaps all over the place on a whim, even without you moving the mouse. It simply has 0 smooth.
6. There is no GUI, there is no menu. Every post on forums says "soon this" and "soon that", for example, the last update which was a month ago included the bugfix of "TgPawn" removed from ESP on every player name. I am on it right now and it 100% says "TgPawn_Odin_V2" on the name and a variant of that for every god... so not fixed.

This has been my experience so far. Will update as they respond to my requests.

So far, not good.

Admin banned me from discord after asking for my forum name to provide a "refund"; I paid $65 he refunded me $50. Would not give me a full refund. I would avoid this guy at all costs.

Told me to open a ticket for support, I did, then in the support ticket he told me to go to forums to find info. The info wasn't there and I pointed this out in discord and he deleted all my messages and told me to go to the smite chat (which I didn't have access to, so he gave it). I asked in the smite chat the same questions and admins blasted me because my posts "hurt potential sales"". So again I pointed out that all I am doing is exactly what they told me to, and bam I am banned.

Really low quality group of users who will delete anything that doesn't praise the hack. Offered zero effort with support.

Good luck with this guy. He's been saying since august that "SOON" things will be good and working, yet the private smite chat is full of people saying that've been promising that and recent patches didn't even fix the bugs the patch notes say they do.... really low quality.
To keep it simple,

- User was not happy with the aimbot and got frustrated for paying a month price instead of doing a day key to try it out.

- Later on contacted me to provide him a refund, I declined because after the key is used I offer no refunds.

- User starting having a non stop attitude on discord, creating support tickets which he was being helped on and going on general to talk about he's not receiving any help even tho I replied to the ticket 3 mins after posting such message.

Due to the childish behavior of the user I just decided to refund. Sorry you expected more from the product but next time I would suggest even taking a look at the media posted so you can have a general idea of what you are receiving. You have a great day !
Closed Thread