Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Insane winning tool

Discussion on Insane winning tool within the Smite Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Insane winning tool

Hey cheetos
Last week I have figured out how to crash your Smite match and making the match absolutely disappear from hirez's system (match history, smite.guru etc.) This tool you can use when your draft is extremely bad or when you are about to lose the match, you can just crash it and it won't count as a loss. So you basically will never lose
I have also made my own tool to make the whole process of setting things up way easier and take no time to set up and crash.

This tool will work for both Paladins and Smite (Hirez games).

Contact me on discord for a showcase.
Price: $50 (Permanent access to the tool)
Contact at:eucho#6917
Old 07/24/2020, 17:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 567
anyone used?
Old 08/02/2020, 16:20   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 567
just bought it from him
very good tool , and nice person

Tags
smite, smite cheat, smite crasher, smite hack

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Insane winning tool
11/11/2020 - Paladins - 7 Replies
Hey cheetos Last week I have figured out how to crash your Paladins match and making the match absolutely disappear from hirez's system (match history, paladins.guru etc.) This tool you can use when your draft is extremely bad or when you are about to lose the match, you can just crash it and it won't count as a loss. So you basically will never lose I have also made my own tool to make the whole process of setting things up way easier and take no time to set up and crash. This tool will...
Insane winning tool
07/08/2020 - Smite - 0 Replies
Hey cheetos Last week I have figured out how to crash your Smite match and making the match absolutely disappear from hirez's system (match history, smite.guru etc.) This tool you can use when your draft is extremely bad or when you are about to lose the match, you can just crash it and it won't count as a loss. So you basically will never lose I have also made my own tool to make the whole process of setting things up way easier and take no time to set up and crash. This tool will work...
[Selling] Insane winning tool
07/08/2020 - Paladins Trading - 0 Replies
#removed
[Selling] WTS - INSANE FIFA 18 INSANE ULTIMATE TEAM ACCOUNT 3 Million Team !
04/06/2018 - Fifa Trading - 0 Replies
SOLD
how to charge insane silk in insane pvp
10/02/2012 - Private Server - 1 Replies
i want to charge insane silk for real money but i cant find site or anything !!