Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Smite Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Beta Account/Archon Thanatos

Discussion on Beta Account/Archon Thanatos within the Smite Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Beta Account/Archon Thanatos

Hi there,

I just wanted to know what I could sell my account for?

My account is Level 30
Beta Tester Account
Unlimited *** Pack
ALL VPs

There is a TOTAL of 314 skins!!!

including these LIMITED SKINS:
Archon, Anubis Demonic Pact, Ragnarok Force X Thor, Star Slayer, Dragon Knight, Vicious, Griffindwarf, Guan Unicorn, Retrocles, Iron Crow, Void Wrym, Exocutioner, Mercenary, Conqueror, Grim Shadow, Sun Star, King of the Ring, Sun Wu Xing, Woodland Rogue, SPL 2015 (NA), SPL 2015 (EU), SPL 2016 Zeus

Including 119 exclusive skins

Currently has 6,000 gems also

Currently Gold III Ranked Joust

Anyone know of a price I would likely to get?
Old 03/26/2017, 00:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Get in touch with me and I would love to talk to you about it.

I PM'd you.
Old 03/26/2017, 01:04   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Im very interested please message me with a price and I also have a couple questions
Old 04/05/2017, 21:40   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Still selling?

I am interested in this, if it is still available
Old 04/05/2017, 21:48   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

/////////

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Account with Archon Thanatos
02/18/2017 - Smite Trading - 4 Replies
Just looking to buy an account with Archon Thanatos, no other requirements really, willing to offer around £100. Feel free to PM me offers etc.
WTS beta Smite account (PC), with Archon Thanatos and Ragnarock force X Thor
01/09/2017 - Smite Trading - 4 Replies
Hi there im currently in a hurry to sell this account, i have mecha thor and Archon Thanatos. the price ranges between 100-150 euros, im ok with using a middleman as long as you pay for it. The account does have a lot of other skins including some legandaries and of course the god pack. If you want more info on the account, send me a pvt message or post on this thread or contact me on skype id Wito33Tato
[Buying] Looking for account with Archon Thanatos
01/07/2017 - Smite Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. I'm a boy from Canada looking for an account with Archon Thanatos on it. The price range is preferable for 40-50USD, though if I have trouble finding an account, I will pay more. There are no special requirements, just that the account has to have Archon Thanatos. That's it. A god pack would be nice with it as well, though it's not a necessity. Add me on Skype for offers - KreativeMindYT PS. Yes, I will pay first. Only if you show me the account. *Not give me access, just show me...
[Selling] SMITE BETA ACCOUNT - ARCHON THANATOS - FULL ODISSEY 2014
12/01/2016 - Smite Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, i'm selling my ORIGINAL Smite account, with full Odissey 2014, so ARCHON THANATOS Ultimate God Pack (All gods and all future gods unlocked) Level 30, 61 masteries 85 Gems 32739 Favors Skins : Agni : Volcanic, Triumph and Agni, Infernal Ah muzen cab : Dark whisperer, Solid Hornet Amaterasu : Ordo Solarus