Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Smite Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SMITE account, 371 skins, 5k+ gems and more. :)

Discussion on SMITE account, 371 skins, 5k+ gems and more. :) within the Smite Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SMITE account, 371 skins, 5k+ gems and more. :)

There is amazing Smite account for sell.

Almost every skin on it!

Odyssey Chest completed (372/372) - every non-limited skin/ward/icon is on account which means no more problems with getting skin from new chest.
Every ward skin (excluding some e-sports ones).
Both SWC Bundles are bought (last year - SWC Zeus, this year SWC Amaterasu).
69 icons (mostly exclusive ones).
17 gods on mastery X.
5k+ gems available to spend (for example for name change or incoming stuff).
Odyssey 2016 completed (T5 Thor skin) and Odyssey 2017 completed as well (T5 Anubis skin).
Previous Season Ticket completed, current one as well (all rewards claimed).
10 announcer packs.
8 loading frames.
5 pedestals.
9 global emotes.
8 music themes.
3 recall skins.
1 hud theme.
All voicepacks.
All events like Vikings one, Summer of Smite and stuff are fully completed.

If u have any question feel free to ask me.
Account comes with e-mail.

I've spent much money for this account. There are so many limited stuff (like skins, music themes etc.), this account it's worth a lot. But I don't have time to play anymore so I'm looking for someone to take care of it.
Old 12/30/2016, 00:01   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'd be interested in buying. Check pm.
Old 12/30/2016, 16:50   #3

Sold.

Thread can be closed.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Lv30 Smite Account - God Pack, 48 Mastery, 74k Favor, 600 Gems, Skins
01/05/2017 - Smite Trading - 3 Replies
Account sold other site.
[H]Steam 183.05 C$ [W] Smite Gems/Skins/offers... for smite...
12/11/2016 - Smite Trading - 1 Replies
Hello everyone! How are you ? I'll present my self : Josue, i'm 21, i live in Canada. One of the streamer i use to watch for duels match : NShadow suggested me to use this website, mmobomb and some others... To find a solution...To my mistake. I play Smite on Steam and sadly, when i purchased steam gift card to buy gems for my smite account... It happens that steam don't offer that... So i was stuck with 250$, i bought and tried some games... but i really want to use that money, at least,...
Selling Smite account, Mastery level 72, 108+ Skins, 85K Favour, 1900 gems.POOLSEIDON
06/06/2016 - Smite Trading - 2 Replies
Greetings, long story short I am selling my SMITE account because I am going to college from next year and I won’t have time to put in this game anymore. The account has never been banned and has the following stats: God Patch. Founder and Leader of a level 9 clan. Mastery Level 72 (6 Diamonds) Thor-Loky-Pooseidon-SWK-Kali-Athena Around 80 skins (from witch many exclusive, like Thor Raganarok Force X, Poolseidon, Nuclear Winter etc..). Gems:1900
[Selling] Smite Account [Beta Tester, 108 828 Gems, 46 580 Favor, God Pack, 202 Skins]
03/29/2016 - Smite Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I am selling my main Smite Account since I stopped playing it, and will probably move to PS4 version. Account is level 30, have God Pack, 108 828 Gems, 46 580 Favor, 202 God Skins, 49 Ward Skins, 38 Icons, 42 Masteries: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Here is the full list of God Skins and Voice Packs it has: