Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Smite Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Level 30, God pack, Mastery 77, 365 gems and more... +another level 30 account FREE

Discussion on Level 30, God pack, Mastery 77, 365 gems and more... +another level 30 account FREE within the Smite Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Level 30, *** pack, Mastery 77, 365 gems and more... +another level 30 account FREE

Selling Smite account because I stopped playing.
Account is level 30 with *** pack, 77 mastered gods, 365 gems.
Second account is level 30 with 74 gods, 71 mastery, 95 gems and is linked to Paladins beta account with all characters unlocked and 60k+ currency.
Accounts have lots of skins and voice packs.

Screenshots:

Total price is 40 EUR / 45 USD. Price is final. For more info contact me on skype: mk.skelet
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Mastery Level 65, 220 Skins, 10k Gems
08/14/2016 - Smite Trading - 3 Replies
Account is ranked Silver V in Conquest. Other modes still qualifying. Moved on to other games, got burned out 500 hours in. The bronze grind was too real. Has 10k gems on account and 220 skins. Has 7450 FP with more than enough gems to boost to current rewards. Probably $500+ invested in account. Comment or message with questions/offers. Thanks!
Selling Smite account, Mastery level 72, 108+ Skins, 85K Favour, 1900 gems.POOLSEIDON
06/06/2016 - Smite Trading - 2 Replies
Greetings, long story short I am selling my SMITE account because I am going to college from next year and I won’t have time to put in this game anymore. The account has never been banned and has the following stats: God Patch. Founder and Leader of a level 9 clan. Mastery Level 72 (6 Diamonds) Thor-Loky-Pooseidon-SWK-Kali-Athena Around 80 skins (from witch many exclusive, like Thor Raganarok Force X, Poolseidon, Nuclear Winter etc..). Gems:1900
[Selling] SMITE ACCOUNT | Level 30 | God Pack | 68 Mastery |Rare/Limited skins |Beta Player ETC
10/30/2015 - Smite Trading - 0 Replies
I have been playing smite now for over two an a half years (since ?/03/2013) I have; collected many skins, many icons, spent many gems and played the game a lot in general. I've grown out of smite and have found myself playing other games instead, I have simply moved on and have decided that my account should be passed along another player. Stats Level: 30 Mastery: 68 Gods: ∞ (God pack) Skins: 31 Icons: 15 Ward Skins: 5