Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Smite Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for Multiple Smite PC Players Willing to Link with PS4 Players for FREE

Discussion on Looking for Multiple Smite PC Players Willing to Link with PS4 Players for FREE within the Smite Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for Multiple Smite PC Players Willing to Link with PS4 Players for FREE

Hello Everyone!

Are you a Smite PC player who would like to get your hands on the Playstation Exclusive C4cedemon Ymir and PS4 Odin skins?! Well there are a lot of PS4 players who would love to get their hands on ANY of the PC exclusive and limited skins that were offered in the past, but are no longer available and thereby unobtainable by PS4 Smite players.

Therefore, I am looking for any Smite PC players with ANY number of exclusive or limited skins that would like to link up with a PS4 player to exchange skins. You may only have one or two…or you may have them all. It doesn’t matter. I was hooked up by a PC player and now I want to help my fellow PS4 players get hooked up, as well as help you PC players get your hands on two cool skins.

This is NOT a paid service. Meaning neither I nor my fellow PS4 members will be paying you to link up. This will simply be a free trade. I know some of you have crazy accounts with tons of skins and would rather ‘sell’ a link with a PS4 player…and that’s totally fine. But if you are willing to simply link up for free…that is who I am looking for. Remember, the window for linking is only open for a couple of weeks. If you don’t link by then, you will not be able to get these PS4 skins!

If you are interested, simply send me a message via skype to my account ( Vikingr_Aesir ) and let me know the total number of skins on your account and maybe one or two of your really cool limited or exclusive skins. I will then coordinate with the PS4 Smite players and find a match for someone who really really wants those one or two skins and initiate a trade. I will also ensure all PS4 players who engage in a PC link have purchased the founder’s pack so that you will be guaranteed to get both of the PS4 exclusive skins.

Thanks for reading and reach out to me with any questions or to set up a link!

- Vikingr_Aesir