Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

tbot crack 0919c: F5 screen not coming up

Discussion on tbot crack 0919c: F5 screen not coming up within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation tbot crack 0919c: F5 screen not coming up

After logging into iSRO using the new tbot crack 0919c (from mandark) everything looks like it started up fine. I have top menu bar with status info and intro messages from tbot server appear as usual. when I try to open the tbot config UI with F5 i do not see the window come up. I try to alt-tab and check if it's hidden but it just does not appear anywhere.

i was using 0919b just fine and have never seen this problem before. could UI be getting minimized or killed by something. i tried disabling avast AV realtime monitor and killing most other processes not needed. i have .net framework 2.0 installed and XP SP2 with latest updates. M$ firewall is disabled. not sure what else to say.

can someone advise?

thanks
Old 11/01/2007, 11:05   #2

im working on this but u should download framework 3.0
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/01/2007, 22:02   #3

Exclamation F5 hidden in full screen mode

I was able to get it working by running iSRO in windowed mode. If I can see my desktop then F5 shows up, if I go full screen then there is no way to view it, even when alt-tab'ing. Is this a graphic driver issue?

once i do get tbot configured i can start training and it works just fine in window mode or even if i switch back to full screen mode. i just have to go to window mode to make any changes (F5).

i have .net 2.0/3.0, east asian lang packs, XP SP2, 1.27MC(client only), tbot919, mandark 919c crack, press F6 at char select screen.

let me know if you know the cause of this behavior

thanks for looking into it

get slack
Old 11/02/2007, 10:15   #4

press F6 in caracter screen and in game f5 and works