Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 23:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about making gold / items and selling

Discussion on Question about making gold / items and selling within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about making gold / items and selling

hi, i have a friend, and he has an online shop, selling items / gold for silkroad mmorpg.

my question is.... as he doesnt want to tell me

how people make all that money(billions and billions) and all those items??.

using bots?? he sells items for a private server.

thanks
Old 01/26/2011, 13:19   #2

there are lots of ways to make money like having goldbots , getting good sox drops and selling or making + and full blue items then sell.
Old 01/26/2011, 13:37   #3

and its hard to be able to make full blue items? or using goldbots?? how do they work? u have to leave game on all day? :/
Old 01/26/2011, 13:49   #4

elite*gold: 17
The Black Market: 120/0/2
Received Thanks: 1,797
Goldfarms are most effective when they are goldfarming 24/7. Let's say ong goldfarm party ( 4/5wizards, 2 bards, 1 cleric ) If you leave them 24/7 they could make around 250-300m gold in 1 week
Old 01/26/2011, 13:52   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JotKaeMDe View Post
Goldfarms are most effective when they are goldfarming 24/7. Let's say ong goldfarm party ( 4/5wizards, 2 bards, 1 cleric ) If you leave them 24/7 they could make around 250-300m gold in 1 week

But... sorry, im "noob" in this game.

I dont know in this mmorpg, but in wow(world of warcraft) for example, you can only control 1 player at a time, so... how can u have a party with 4/5 wizards ,2 bards, 1 cleric..??.

and i dont understand how they can make money just by leaving them. Hmm they just attack enemies and loot them alone and thats how they earn money?? dont understand how this works
Old 01/26/2011, 13:55   #6

a bot is a program which "plays" your char or chars for you!
those bots attack mobs, take drops, etc. etc.
Old 01/26/2011, 13:57   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meusel View Post
a bot is a program which "plays" your char or chars for you!
those bots attack mobs, take drops, etc. etc.
yes, but... for doing that, you should open 8 game clients for beeing able to play with 8 players, right??
Old 01/26/2011, 14:10   #8

elite*gold: 20
Well, yea you kinda log 8 different characters in. Depending on the bot you use, you have to stay on Client (which requires a pretty good Pc), or choose a bot with Clientless (a semi good computer can handle lots of clientless charakters).

If you are really new, then dont stick to much yourself into goldbotting for now .. you should try to enjoy gaming and dont think about this ways for now .. also its pretty possible to earn gold without goldbots .. you will see and learn what items will be worth, and which aint ..
Old 01/26/2011, 14:12   #9

Ok thanks!
Old 01/26/2011, 14:51   #10

I want to register in Sun World Sro Server, but i cant.

I need an invitation code, what can i do?
Old 01/26/2011, 14:59   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by JotKaeMDe View Post
guy said it all if u want to make gold listen to him take his advice
Old 01/26/2011, 15:05   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by lz0nel View Post
guy said it all if u want to make gold listen to him take his advice

First i need to register in that private server i told u, arg, do u know how can i do it? or do you know a good private server free and with free to use bots?