Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 10:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Isrobot quick question

Discussion on Isrobot quick question within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Isrobot quick question

Ok when i login i press home and i see auto training... i click current area and it gives me
crazy coordinates like x 12905 and y -29018 and i click auto training but says to far from training place! and i even type in my coordinates from the mini map... and save setting but does noting

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Very quick question need quick answer!
10/26/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
On line 21 of the CE non agro, what is the regular speed of the mobs? what do I change?? I wanna non agro that doesnt make the monsters so speedy... thansk!
isrobot question
10/05/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hey, I just got a 'simple' question concerning iSRObot. For warrior this would be perfect, when you are at low hp you use this option to put Iron Skin, or Mana skin and you wont die. If this is possible through iSRObot or any other add-on, please let me know and get a thanks.
isrobot Question
07/16/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hello, i wanted to know if there is an isrobot setting that lets you put all your drops except alchemy junk into storage? I have tryed the search button because i know alot of you get angry at posters who dont. But i have not found anything about it. im using Chesmod also if that makes a difference lol. +k if you help
Question About Isrobot
06/26/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Yesterday isrobot was worked good... But after the update today,i tried to use it and when i in the game and press home its close the game. More ppl have this problem or its only me? And how i can fix it if i can :(
Isrobot Question
04/16/2007 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hi all i have a question ( mostly to Animus ^^ ). Well since we know that Isro is detectable, when is someone planning to fix it so we can bot again?