Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i need help error from windows

Discussion on i need help error from windows within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 11
Unhappy i need help error from windows

i get a error when sro_client is starting look at this pic can someone help me plz
Old 10/14/2007, 00:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
click OK and sro will start

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Directx Error- Windows 7
08/25/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
When ever i try to run Silkroad off my laptop which has windows 7 on it i get this directx error and im not sure how to fix it please help. Imageshack - errord.png
Windows error remix
06/11/2010 - Off Topic - 5 Replies
HERE IT IS : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3-vBBQKOYU&fe ature=related
AccServer Error Windows 7
01/24/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
I'm having a problem with the accserver when i open it it always says that in the attachment i have already deleted the my file in C:\Windows my anti virus is off when i execute the accserver the mysql is up and running and the npcserver and gameserver work too but the accserver doesnt i have already checked the ips everything is right the only thing thats not working is the accserver can anyone help me? and i still dont know this but if someone does can you tell me is it possible to run...
FD Windows - No Disk Error
09/11/2009 - Dragonica - 3 Replies
Ok, I just finally made FD hack to work yesterday playing playing playing. Next day I get on Dragonica put on the hacks log in to my character BAM, Error pops up this what it says : Windows - No Disk Exception Processing Message 0xc0000013 Parameters 0x75AC023C 0x8FE6E2C 975AC023C 0x75AC023C P.S. This only pops up when using FD Thank You!
Windows Live Error
08/25/2009 - Technical Support - 0 Replies
Hatte vorhin als erstes einen Fehler wo etwas über "windows live main proxy" als Fehler drinstand, nach deinstallierung und versuchten neuinstallieren jetzt: OnCatalogResult: 0x801901f4 Kurz gesagt, Windows Live will nimmer installieren. Hat jemand eine Ahnung woran es liegt? Danke Edit: Hat sich erledigt