Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nuker Build Question

Discussion on Nuker Build Question within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Nuker Build Question

Hi, I'm making a nuker atm. He is almost lvl 32 and i've been adding only int so far. Lately i've been pvping a lot and i realised that nukers suck at pvp (yea old news, i know). However i was wondering what will happen if ill start adding str, something like 5int:1 str or so. I know that you can build up def and life by using str equipment. Well there isn't always money for that and in the long run, i think you will have way more def and life by adding a little bit str AND using str equipment. The problem is, that i don't have any high lvl characters, so it's hard for me to imagine what a litlle bit str will do to my character. So i wondered if someone could give me a few examples. For example: 'If you use 5int:1str build you will end up at lvl 80 with 2k life more and you will deal 2k less damage with your nukes.' And also please give me your opinion about this, because i still want to do desent damage with my nukes, but after all that botting, I want to pvp a bit. I realise that any full str glavier will kill me (same lvl), but it's still nice to own some other builds

I hope i didn't bored you all with my story and I'm looking forward to your opinions Thx in advance

ps. plz don't come with something like: 'Make a full str char and own everyone.' Because I realy enjoy the nukes
Old 09/06/2007, 21:42   #2

nuckers aint so bad use SWORD AND SHIELD in PVP maybe armors as ur defence will help
dont waste ans points on STR
Old 09/06/2007, 22:24   #3

<--- lvl77 nuker
Use sword/shield.
Don't waste any points on str till u reach lvl70+ if ur still to weak and to low on HP u can add STR for a couple levels like 5 or so.(+3str each lvl)

But try to be a full int nuker till lvl70+ and if ur still to week becouse of ur equipment then use some str for better defence against glaviers.

Hint: use Phantom when pvping then use fire nuke(far range).
Hint: Use knock-down skill with sword and stab the enemy after it.
Hint: Be fully farmed.
Hint: Bot.
Hint: Create STR-Glavier.
hahah
Old 09/07/2007, 14:52   #4

kik *** hints! and yes i gave you karma for before xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/07/2007, 23:08   #5

use shield sword for pvp...with br 20^^
but for lvling i would use nice spear ( like me, i have sos lv 32+3 sword and lv 32+2 shield sos for pvp and lv 32+3 spear for lvling^^)
Old 09/09/2007, 13:53   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCronicLe View Post
use shield sword for pvp...with br 20^^
but for lvling i would use nice spear ( like me, i have sos lv 32+3 sword and lv 32+2 shield sos for pvp and lv 32+3 spear for lvling^^)
LOL....a sos lvl 32 sword +3 does more damage then a normal spear lvl 32 +3.
In fact it is stupid to buy 2 weapons, because on lower lvls the diffrence in the damage is very low. A sos spear +2 does (more or less) almost the same damage as a sos sword +3. Maybe on higher lvls the diffrence gets bigger.

Edit: Thx for the responces guys Appreciate it.
Old 09/09/2007, 16:03   #7

@roessie

the spear is sos, too..sry i forget to write sos spear lv 32+3^^
Old 09/10/2007, 16:00   #8

Don't ever add str to your build, only int. You want raw damage, so level up bicheon 80, fire 80, and lightning 80, maybe cold 60 for the snow shield 40%.

KD + STAB and if you get consecutive crits it's over. If you're fighting a pure str glavier, when he does his knock-back fire off your strongest nuke then KD + STAB again.

People often wuss out and add str because they think it'll prevent them from dieing. Trust me, adding str isn't going to help you survive longer and it's going to cause you to do a lot less damage. Hybrids are good with the honor buffs, but yeah just don't go Heuksal with pure int.
Old 09/10/2007, 16:29   #9

pure int rulez >< i make enough damage and i won't die, my potions will heal me^^
Old 09/12/2007, 05:14   #10

Man every build have its own properties and u have to know that u will not kill anybod y while ur set isnt complete cause nuker is a massive damage tool but never a tanker so if u want a nuker i advise u to keep on int and in the end use high refined set or sun set protector or armor .
or START hybrid (int) spear build it roxx
Old 09/12/2007, 13:49   #11

skill ice and use Snow Shield

with snow shield u will own everyone^^
Old 09/12/2007, 14:45   #12

if you want to farm i would skill fire/cold/lightning
but no farming only 2 trees (its works fine for me ^_^)