Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 17:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Euro vs Chinese nuker

Discussion on Euro vs Chinese nuker within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
After reading what was to be a dull read of the Wizard vs Chinese debate on nuking I was disappointed that noone attacked any other issue other than %damage and the potting delay. I almost feel compelled to introduce or share more with you other than raw damage. Yes... I'm bored.

As we all know nukers are either Bicheon (sword/shield) or Heuksal (glavie). Yes....they can also be Pacheon, but it's practically pointless and I'm sure noone will hate me for not introducing the prospect ^_-.

The new introduction of the skill Snow Shield has given pure ints and hybrids a much needed "break" in the damage they receive by allowing them up to 50% of the HP damage they receive to be transferred to MP damage. Granted this requires to put 80 points into cold, but I believe most people should have about 60 right now in cold which gives them 40% of the damage to affect MP. I think this was a much needed break for the Chinese nuker and hybrid.

Wizards do a considerable higher amount of damage than a pure int nuker at the price of only being able to wear robes, and taking high % of physical damage. The previous argument was that wizards just one shot the Chinese nuker. In the case of Heuksal nukers the passive hp increase of about 1500 doesn't exactly help much when you're facing a wizard.

Because they're too many factors and im not getting paid for this post lol, lets just explore the idea of sword/shield KnockDown and Stab and start this by saying Chinese have a lot more going for them than what meets the eye.