Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 03:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A quick question

Discussion on A quick question within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A quick question

Okey, this might sound pretty stupid.. But w/e I need to know in which server am I playing..
Since I don't have russian language isntalled in my laptop (can't be installed coz of win 7) I can'e see the names of the server in proper russian alphabet..

The picture which I get looks like that:

Umm, yeah, so if anyone can be cute enough and tell me the names of the servers I'd be really thankful..
Also, if there already is a topic like that, then I'm sorry about reposting it again.. But, I really didn't find any information about it.
Old 12/25/2010, 16:35   #2

1. Ares
2. Artemis
3. Zeus
4. Venus
and, you can easily change the unicode to Russian running Win7
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/25/2010, 16:40   #3

Oh well, I didn't know that.. A while ago I did read something about that you have to purchase some stuff before you can change the dp language..

Thanks for telling me that stuff <3.

/Edit:

PS, this topic can be closed now.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/26/2010, 23:29   #4

Your on Ares the newest server :P
Closed Thread