@kundzior
they'll ban you for using an edited client ('English Media.pk2' and edited interface).
think twice before you actually post it over the forums.
Nice find,I think I lol`ed for about 2 minutes on this one
You can't report them!
Because the rules says you can't talk about administration in the forum!
So it's a big pwnage guys!
I can try report to the GM directly.
You can't report them!
Because the rules says you can't talk about administration in the forum!
So it's a big pwnage guys!
I can try report to the GM directly.
You can't report them!
Because the rules says you can't talk about administration in the forum!
So it's a big pwnage guys!
I can try report to the GM directly.
What makes you think they give a flying ducky about your reports as long as it concerns their own administration staff?I would just let it go...
Its just a Unique kill..not a big deal. But it would be way different if he gets some nicey SOX parts and Weaps just for free .. well i would give this Nahar guy some PK's from time to time .. makes you feel better
It's not [GM]Skipp, it's [GM]Skill.
Disco, it's true
GM Gives stuff to players when players directly report hard bugs like gold bug on ares, DC bus, dupe bug etc.
there are uncountable ways to dupe or to disconect players but people didnt discover them yet or maybe they are not spreading any informations about it, which is the wisest thing evar. Actually if some of you guys discover some cool bug, you just come to epvp and post it to get thanks and 'fame'.
And i dont think that gm gives som to players. Thats totally forbidden
Есть ли хак для точки предметов ? 04/10/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies Есть ли хак для точки предмет& #1086;в ? Чтоб увеличи& #1090;ь "успех"?
Is there a hack for the upgrading drop ? To increase the "success"?
земляки помогите плс с reqbot'ом 03/09/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 5 Replies помогит& #1077; плс с настрой& #1082;ой MacroMonkey - ReqBot, кому не сложно скажите там как его хотя бы запусти& #1090;ь. Плизз оч прошу.