Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

? Warrior/Cleric -|- or -|- Warrior/Warlock ?

Discussion on ? Warrior/Cleric -|- or -|- Warrior/Warlock ? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 31
? Warrior/Cleric -|- or -|- Warrior/Warlock ?

Hey

Well,im already almost lv76 on the new server Azteca.Atm i only skilled on warrior (1h-sword).Later i will also skill 2h and dual axe.

So now i want to know what i should skill as subclass:

Cleric

or

Warlock

Where i would be better on pvp,jobwar and so.

I dont need it for lvling cuz i have a 24/7 Party and she will run until lvl 110 ff.

So give me your experience and your opinion.

Sorry if my english is not the best xD
Old 12/18/2010, 23:34   #2

elite*gold: 20
SubWarlock is a PvP monster, but being SubCleric is way more handy in group fights (FW,GW,JW) so Cleric is the way to go
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/20/2010, 14:25   #3

elite*gold: 20
What he said.

Warlock is pretty useless against Cleric subs in group pvp, cuz everyone will have Holy on. Stun wil work, debuffs on the otherhand are useless..

I'd say go Cleric to save you a whole lot of troubles xD
Old 08/18/2011, 14:54   #4

elite*gold: 0
warrior warlock

LOL dont listen to people when they say warlock its usless against holy spell
they are yust people wich have cleric as their subclass and are scared of u geting big lvl as warlock and pwn their assess holy spell dont means **** ...yes i wont lie it will be hard at start but once u master ur warrior warlock there wont be any cleric with any spell that could stop u from pure ownage
all those who say warrior cleric its beter than warrior warlock are yust cleric sheeps ...warlock have few skills that work on holy spell and they are enuf to pwn all those debuffs that dont work on it fck it u dont even need them u got like 4 useful skills from warlock side put them on cleric and switch to warrior and kill them in 2 hits...max

warrior warlock 1vs1 pvp pure ownage u will own all i mean all ....and if u become real pro u will rarely die ...
Old 08/18/2011, 16:12   #5

as STR char you can t use the dots and nukes from warlock = low dmg...
you can t debuff someone with holy spell = warlock is useless...
warlock is good vs chinese or eu's with an other sub than Cleric.

PS: this thread is from 2010...
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2011, 11:18   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by papapajo View Post
as STR char you can t use the dots and nukes from warlock = low dmg...
you can t debuff someone with holy spell = warlock is useless...
warlock is good vs chinese or eu's with an other sub than Cleric.

PS: this thread is from 2010...
i have to disagree with that.

warlock has 1 big advantage that many fail to see , disease can go thro holy spell since its always 1 lvl higher than the cap lvl.

so whats the use of disease? well its pretty obvious , stun

with disease on , your stun skills from warlock will succeed 100% and the stun skills from warrior will succeed 90-95% of the time which gives you a much greater chance to kill your opponent than warrior/cleric gives ( wait for 3-4 crits or dd double crit , otherwise pot war )

sure you can remove disease with cleric but it usually takes ~2 times to remove which is a good window for you to attack

personally i prefer rogue/warlock more than warrior/warlock , i mean rogue/clerics are overpowered due to their ***** power , they try to stun you with screw during every pvp just to switch to daggers then desperate then *****

so now imagine you have 100% working stun skills with disease meaning you can stun your opponent at his weakest moments , this build simply owns in 1v1 pvps

anyways its just a matter of skills in the end , anyone can lose if he cant play his char even if his build has an advantage over the other player