Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Compare

Discussion on Compare within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hi guys.. this is my character's current stats.. can other pure str bladders tell me if my stat's are okay and the things i might need to do to improve it.. i'm currently lvl 78. here's a pic of my stats
Old 07/19/2007, 14:08   #2

this is your str and int points whitout any items whit str or int on you ?
Old 07/20/2007, 00:35   #3

that's with all my gears on
Old 07/20/2007, 00:51   #4

you need to better up your gears ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Compare WoW Gold Prices
09/03/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Sick of looking around at many WoW Gold sites to find who has the lowest price?... Worried about which seller sites are safe?... Want the fastest delivery time?... Looking for coupons for your favorite vendor?... Compare Prices and find the lowest and safest price for WoW Gold, WoW Cdkeys, and WoW Game Time Cards @ http://www.mmoshift.com http://www.mmoshift.com/images/logo.gif Mouse over the red tags http://www.mmoshift.com/images/coupon.gif next to the prices, to see coupons that...
gibt es ein key.mpq compare program?
06/08/2010 - Diablo 2 - 4 Replies
ich habe ca 60 key.mpqs. glaube ich habe einige (4-6) doppelte keys eingetragen. gibt es ein programm das die keys vergleichen kann und mir sagt welche?
Compare Between Pet
04/13/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 32 Replies
Ask lang po ako... ano po ba mas mainam gamitin na pet sa dungeon at sa pvp... same kc cla cute sarap gawing stuff toy ang mga to....
Mana Hack - Compare 1
06/10/2008 - Kal Online - 1 Replies
Hey guys, I have tried using the Compare 1 values for many skills, but none show me how I can use them with no mana. I tried with 1 mana for using the skill and still did not work for me... What do you think I can do? A lot of the time, it says something else for the Compare 1 value, for example: ( compare 1 ( plus 22 ( mul skill_level 4)) ) - what is this plus 22 mul_skill_level 4.. does it mean i search for 22 x 4 or what?? what does the "mul" stand for? Multiply? Any ideas...
Value Compare 3/4
10/28/2007 - Kal Online - 3 Replies
Also wie der Titel scho sagt versuch ich rauszufinden wie ich auf die Value komm, die man eintragen muss um beispielsweise auf Staggering Blow zu kommen! Gibt hier zwar ne Liste wo drin steht, dass der Wert 3000 ist und klappt auch... aber wär doch interessant zu verstehen warum es jetzt genau 3000 is...also wo kann ich den Wert ablesen/wie find ich den raus?