Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sbot bard buffs problem.

Discussion on Sbot bard buffs problem. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sbot bard buffs problem.

Hi there,

I have a problem with my sbot goldbots party. It's about bard buffs,
one of the bards casts guard tambour and the other one does not see it, neither do the wizards. It can, though, be seen by the cleric and the warrior... now if i put Mana Tambour instead of Guard Tambour, everything works just fine. But i need Guard -.- I have tried restarting all, pc restart, sometimes it works for a while and then its this again.

Heres a screenie of the pt.

Uploaded with

any recommendations/info/solutions welcome.

All the best,
K.
Old 12/09/2010, 10:09   #2

its a bug from joymax not the bot , i think someone said that you get that bug if your bot goes back to training place using a horse so dont use a horse , try it
Old 12/09/2010, 13:17   #3

elite*gold: 10
When that happens to my bards, i kick them from the party and re-add, then its fixed.

Off-topic: how much ram you got that you're running 8 clients with sbot?
Old 12/09/2010, 13:30   #4

elite*gold: 20
Names of partymembers are just .. lmao .. ^^
Old 12/09/2010, 13:36   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0Styla View Post
its a bug from joymax not the bot , i think someone said that you get that bug if your bot goes back to training place using a horse so dont use a horse , try it
I think they will die on the road to training spot without a horse ^^ but i will search for a short distance spot and try that today. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Cristian89 View Post
When that happens to my bards, i kick them from the party and re-add, then its fixed.

Off-topic: how much ram you got that you're running 8 clients with sbot?
Does not work for me, still the same :S

I have only 4 gigs of ram and running 9-10 clients mostly 24/7, with a daily restart. I guess the other parts of the pc work for it aswell... I can't of course pop up all the clients at once, but 1by1 im good.

Thanx for the tips.
Old 12/09/2010, 13:44   #6

I've got the same problem, with the same party setup =P

But yea, Joymax bug >.<
Old 12/09/2010, 13:50   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperlite View Post
I've got the same problem, with the same party setup =P

But yea, Joymax bug >.<
Should i send JM a screenie with the details of the problem? xD
Old 12/09/2010, 13:53   #8

LOL bet they'll appreciatie the effort..
Old 12/09/2010, 15:32   #9

Just a lil tip, when a GM by mistake comes across your party (and it might happen cause they are more active lately) and sees the names, he is most likely gonna get the picture of whats going on.

So i suggest you at least check on the bot settings to DC when a GM is near you.
Old 12/09/2010, 19:07   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperlite View Post
LOL bet they'll appreciatie the effort..
They sure would ^^

Quote:
Just a lil tip, when a GM by mistake comes across your party (and it might happen cause they are more active lately) and sees the names, he is most likely gonna get the picture of whats going on.

So i suggest you at least check on the bot settings to DC when a GM is near you.
Thanx for mentioning, will do that, didnt even think about it cause the GMs used to be inactive until nowadays.
Old 12/10/2010, 18:44   #11

elite*gold: 72
Quote:

Well i guess he can't ban you for that because maybe this could be 8 friends too which just want to have a part which is the same in the name ;D
Old 12/11/2010, 02:57   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by micha444 View Post
Well i guess he can't ban you for that because maybe this could be 8 friends too which just want to have a part which is the same in the name ;D
Your logic is astonishing.
Old 12/11/2010, 06:28   #13

I have the exact same problem with my party , for now the only solution i know for this is to relog , or teleport and come back without a horse

Quote:
Your logic is astonishing.
His logic is fine bro , i used to know a bunch of guys that were in the same class at school and used names like these : FrenchBeauty , FrenchCandy , FrenchSofty , FrenchDemon , FrenchKiss
Old 12/11/2010, 08:44   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by kqy View Post
I have the exact same problem with my party , for now the only solution i know for this is to relog , or teleport and come back without a horse

His logic is fine bro , i used to know a bunch of guys that were in the same class at school and used names like these : FrenchBeauty , FrenchCandy , FrenchSofty , FrenchDemon , FrenchKiss
Check out on phbot site how many people lost their 8/8 party cause of the name issue on the new servers, its dead clear they are goldbots.
Old 12/11/2010, 14:28   #15

Quote:
Check out on phbot site how many people lost their 8/8 party cause of the name issue on the new servers, its dead clear they are goldbots.
I did not denie that choosing names like that is suspicious , but legit ppl like this do exist ^^ , still if i was a gm i would ban the **** out of them all