Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 10:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Getting problem with Ribot

Discussion on Getting problem with Ribot within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Getting problem with Ribot

I have started botting but when i botting like from 30 min-40 mins im getting this error. Silkroad has stoped working Chek online for solution and close program then ribot cloese and game gets dc Im using win7
heres pic
Old 12/07/2010, 19:03   #2

elite*gold: 0
Next time check your bot log before it crashes (keep an eye on it, record or smth like that), it should show somekind of error.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need help Ribot problem
08/03/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
i record the script, save, load and start the bot in Cons hes buy all pots go to spot killing and when die or out off pot go to town again buy pots ant stay to horse shop and nothing wheres the problem?
Ribot Problem-Help Please!
07/12/2010 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
i have 51wiz and i use ribot with him everything worked fine till i get to spiders traning area . u put script bla bla bla but when i try to move (event when the bot stoped) its like moving 1 meter and stop then i click again to move and it do it again and again ... and it same with the bot and i have another char and it works fine there .. what do i need to do ??
RiBot problem :)
06/23/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
can someone post a guie how to add ocx files manually? i can't addem with that bat or exe file. Cheers. :)
Problem with ribot
04/06/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 10 Replies
Hello. I have a problem with ribot: dc after 2-10mins when i'm botting it's started yesterday,befor it bot has been worked perfectly Please help me to fix this problem