Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Arcane] game server unresponding in Window 7

Discussion on [Arcane] game server unresponding in Window 7 within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

First of all, sorry if i'm making this thread at wrong section. About this matter, when i'm trying to run game server on win 7, it didn't work. Is there any solution to fix this problem?
Old 12/06/2010, 09:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
[SOLVED]
pls close this thread.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
12/06/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
First of all, sorry if i'm making this thread at wrong section. About this matter, when i'm trying to run game server on win 7, it didn't work. Is there any solution to fix this problem? http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/2422/37269993. png
Problem with arcane server
11/22/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
hello when im in game i get this error and nothing happen how i can make it work?? pls tell me here is the error : ImageShack: Host and Share your Photos and Videos - arcaneerror.png
Arcane Explosion no CD on UWCE server
07/18/2008 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Hi i dont know if any1 got it work there, i dont know may they fixed it or i made something wrong... I tried to do the same as the tutorial . Like this: 1. search for "27082" (Arc. Explosion 8) 2. Select all Values except the green Values and drag it down 3. then change all those Values to "11222" (Arcane Focus 1) 4. And freeze all adresse I have all the Skills which i need and the current Patch (2.4.2)
1Cabal Window 1Maple Window at Same TIME??
05/26/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 0 Replies
let talk about 1 cabal 1 maple at same time... possible?? how to do tat...?? teach me please :p
How do i remove [GM] Spam from my game window?
05/12/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Hello, does anyone know how to remove the mesages that are constantly spammed in the middle of the game window.. for example : File account cases at "Account issues" under support File dragonball purchace problems at "Purchace Problems" under "Support" "Refer Conquer Online to your freinds blah blah blah site link here" Help the UnknownMan in market (212 204) and you will receive a surprise