Hello,
Today I wanted to share my S-Bot acc and gave the other guy my Bot-ID&PW (not from Forum, only for Bot!). But now my PW has been changed and I cant restore it...Do you know how he did it?
Hello,
Today I wanted to share my S-Bot acc and gave the other guy my Bot-ID&PW (not from Forum, only for Bot!). But now my PW has been changed and I cant restore it...Do you know how he did it?
I lose sbot acc that way 2 . U gave him Sbot id and pw but not the forum , did he ask u can u change password to see do you have all the infos about the bot . If u changed pw after he asked u or something like that . Then he was on forum and checking who s online its so easy to see your forum id cuz on botcave forum (sbot forum ) one man online in 24h. And u cant back your account he have charged acc
When did you lend him your sbot account and stopped playing?
If more than 1 month, then I'm afraid you're out of luck =/
After you make repurchase, you receive an email with the ID of the transaction and you could use that to take back your account but if he already bought it after you did then there's nothing you can do to retrieve it.
You can talk to an admin or mod but they wont trust you because they will think you sold it and now you're trying to get it back in order to scam the buyer.
You can still buy 1 ip per month or more, the mods are selling that and each one accepts different ways of payment, paypal, moneybookers...
When did you lend him your sbot account and stopped playing?
If more than 1 month, then I'm afraid you're out of luck =/
After you make repurchase, you receive an email with the ID of the transaction and you could use that to take back your account but if he already bought it after you did then there's nothing you can do to retrieve it.
You can talk to an admin or mod but they wont trust you because they will think you sold it and now you're trying to get it back in order to scam the buyer.
You can still buy 1 ip per month or more, the mods are selling that and each one accepts different ways of payment, paypal, moneybookers...
That sucks =/
I gave it to him today. but already 2 minutes after I gave him, password has been changed and I asked my friend to give me the order number (my friend is paying sbot for me cause i didnt got paypal) but it didnt succest...
When did you lend him your sbot account and stopped playing?
If more than 1 month, then I'm afraid you're out of luck =/
After you make repurchase, you receive an email with the ID of the transaction and you could use that to take back your account but if he already bought it after you did then there's nothing you can do to retrieve it.
You can talk to an admin or mod but they wont trust you because they will think you sold it and now you're trying to get it back in order to scam the buyer.
You can still buy 1 ip per month or more, the mods are selling that and each one accepts different ways of payment, paypal, moneybookers...
That sucks =/
This.
Ask your friend to fill in the info's on teh website and you got your account back.
Ask your friend to fill in the info's on teh website and you got your account back.
I could only do this when he wouldnt had bought for one more month cause I can only get the Account back when I know the last order...but now the last order is from so it sux
plz help me , i m in lost 01/19/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies sorry for asking this kind question & my bad english ( i m new to here , hope you will understand & please kindly guide me, Thanks):
-swsro1,swsro2,sjsro,mysro,ecsro ( in one silkroad & only different server ?)
-what is the server rate ?
-which server need & no need to buy an account ?
-need a proper link for download the sro?
Im LOST! 04/15/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies Well i just started playing the game again and i want to get back to Vac/Skill Hacking/Botting. but i never actually came in the forums before it was always passed down from a friend. can anyone tell me where i can learn how to use these new things and where i can download them from, i checked around but im not really sure what is what lol.
Im so lost =S 03/12/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies Were do i go to play the game client w.e... lolz i feel like nub... well maybe i am one =D :D
LOST 04/24/2008 - Off Topic - 16 Replies Heyho,
just want to know if there are some other Lost-Freaks on this Board!? ;)
Season 4 continues in 12 hours, so I can watch it tommorrow with German Subs :cool:
lost :( 04/14/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies hey guy
anyone know how to go to devil abyss? :hm: