Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 18:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[cSRO] Problem..

Discussion on [cSRO] Problem.. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[cSRO] Problem..

well idk but when i try to start the client i get this error.

i just copy the folder before i format.. i was playing good but after i format i get this D:! if anyone know how to fix it.. please leave a post here ^^
Old 11/24/2010, 12:08   #2

elite*gold: 20
Hmm, try a few more times first before doin a format..yesterday few others had that too and it got solved by itself.
Old 11/24/2010, 21:28   #3

I had the same problem, try to run as administrator, or just wait a few hours.
Old 11/24/2010, 21:41   #4

it worked.
Old 11/26/2010, 18:19   #5

elite*gold: 130
Well then..

#Request close
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Csro| Problem /;
06/04/2010 - Silkroad Online - 22 Replies
Hey everyone, i have a problem with csro. my internet is fine, but when i go to csro website it doesnt work, and when im choose a div , its not start. someone can help me ?
Have a serious problem CSRO
03/21/2010 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
The problem is with the cid. When i try to log on i get: This user is already logged in...But when i try to change the cid i get error from chinese language it means: Account under the same ID number in the same time, landing only one! Can i change the cid only once? if yes what can i do now if i have already did it once? Please help, the threads about changing cid didn't help me, so i created new one.
Csro problem
11/15/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
OKay...so ive done what ineeded to do so far.....anyways..when i open game its sttarted to patch and stuff, but wen i reaches to the sro_client.exe part of the udpate it takes forever or it jsut errors out. anyone can help me here or give link for manual patch download?
Csro Problem !!!!!!
10/01/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hallo jungs ich und paar freunde wollten mal Csro zocken aber haben problem:( unzwa bekommen wir alle immer ein Error wenn wir install wollen (Execute File Error) wir haben den clienten 1.127 geladen ein media.pk2 1.148 und patch 1.127-1.148