Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 07:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is not about bot,but help plz!

Discussion on Is not about bot,but help plz! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi all, 1st of all this is not about bot,but i help ur help to solve my problem,i had try many solution,but still fail.....i have problem with black screen,pc hangs and VPU will reset the graphic setting,i already update my graphic drivers whit 7.4 ATI catalyts, and also my chipset drivers, i still unable to fix this problem.
Im using ATI REdeon 9600 series with windows xp professional pack 2.
i have try many version of drivers,but fail to fix the black screen and hang problem.7.4 catalyts is latest version that i found in ATI official wed

When im in game with 20-30munite, the VPU msg will prompt up and said reset my hardware accelerator.

when i haven log in to game,i go to Run type dxdiag, in display tab bottom ,all is able,and will problem which is black screen occur,it will change to unable.....how do i fixed this problem??

1 more thing is control panel>display>setting>advance>troubleshoot,
the hardware accelerator is set to full,but after black screen occur,it will be change to middle setting,i have no idea y it will occur.

If i need to update any software pls tell me where can i d/l the software and if is the wrong setting with my pc ,pls tell me how should i do/set?
thk for reading this topic,i hope u will solve my problem.
p.s i had face this problem 1 week ago...i stuck with my lv...
i really can fix this problem....need help pls~
Old 05/20/2007, 16:48   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by sam5051@May 20 2007, 15:19
Hi all, 1st of all this is not about bot,but i help ur help to solve my problem,i had try many solution,but still fail.....i have problem with black screen,pc hangs and VPU will reset the graphic setting,i already update my graphic drivers whit 7.4 ATI catalyts, and also my chipset drivers, i still unable to fix this problem.
Im using ATI REdeon 9600 series with windows xp professional pack 2.
i have try many version of drivers,but fail to fix the black screen and hang problem.7.4 catalyts is latest version that i found in ATI official wed

When im in game with 20-30munite, the VPU msg will prompt up and said reset my hardware accelerator.

when i haven log in to game,i go to Run type dxdiag, in display tab bottom ,all is able,and will problem which is black screen occur,it will change to unable.....how do i fixed this problem??

1 more thing is control panel>display>setting>advance>troubleshoot,
the hardware accelerator is set to full,but after black screen occur,it will be change to middle setting,i have no idea y it will occur.

If i need to update any software pls tell me where can i d/l the software and if is the wrong setting with my pc ,pls tell me how should i do/set?
thk for reading this topic,i hope u will solve my problem.
p.s i had face this problem 1 week ago...i stuck with my lv...
i really can fix this problem....need help pls~
hey man here, i can link u up with this forum , ur prob will be solved 99% or look up in google bjorn3d , +k if i helped ya , hope ur prob gets solved
Old 05/20/2007, 17:23   #3

thk kevow,i just creat a acc in tat forum,hope they will solve my problem! i will +k for if it work! tkh ya