Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 04:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Do I lose skill points?

Discussion on Do I lose skill points? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I've noticed that when I look in the GP list of my guild that a larger number is listed by my name. I don't recall that I ever clicked the "donate GP". Does this happend automatically? Do I lose my hard earned skill points just because I am a member of a guild? The guild lvl was 5. Hope someone can answer.
Old 05/19/2007, 15:19   #2

you dont lose your sp, its only show how much sp you farmed in this guild, this is automatically
Old 05/19/2007, 15:24   #3

Each SP that you gain from training automatically gets added to the guild. You keep your SP point too. You can add aditional GP to the guild by clicking that button as well.
Old 05/19/2007, 15:28   #4

Thanks a lot, now I am more calm
Old 05/19/2007, 16:17   #5

elite*gold: 20
R4iney. u can donate SP though click on the heart but it sux xD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] How Change Mode Stat Points and Skill Points?
05/09/2013 - Shaiya - 49 Replies
How do i change MODE Stat Points and Skill Points per level? Ex.: Ultimate Mode: 7 Stat Points - want to change it to 14 Stat Points 4 Skill Points - want to change it to 8 Skill Points Thanks for your attention.
Skill points
06/22/2010 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
Hello guys. I make pure str bow 120 pach fire cold and I calculate I need ....about 2,5kk sp to FF -.-. About 700k for skills and other for mastery. At the moment I am farming on penons, I'm 49 lv and I have 210k sp. Should I farm in cave until 1kk sp? Is it a good idea? I don't want farm again more than 200k sp on higher level. Greetz Srry for my bad English..
[HELP] PK Points - Lose equiq (blackname)
01/24/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
Hello , All I wanne ask you for some help! Its about the Pk points of my PVserver ( DemonPower ) I wane make them lower ( If some 1 PK), only i dont know how to !?? Becouse PK a Wite name whit 3Summon Give's me 40+ PK Points :S i want it to give less pk points 2. They get RED name @ 20 Pkp i want it on 30 3. If i Pk a blacknamed Man , i want him to lose a Equiq lock or no lock !??
[Release]Fix Skill lose on 2nt Rb
12/17/2008 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 8 Replies
ok... this is to fix so that when you 2nt RB you dont lose your 1st RB skills.. go to Characters.cs and find Under it you see
skill points / stat points / 2 jobs
06/07/2007 - Kal Online - 5 Replies
hi, ich wollte mal fragen ob mir iener weiterhelfen kann ich weis nciht ob ihr hier bei sowas weiterhelft aber ich frag einfach mal :) also ich wollte einen npc in meinen server stellen der für 1kkk = 1k stat points verkauft und für 1kkk = 1k skill points verkauft und dann noch das man einfach job change drückt und den 2 job noch bekommt weis einer einen link o ich das herbekomme oder vll auch machen ^^ weil wie ich sehe gibts hier ein paar richtige pros wo das können ^^ naja hoffe ihr...