Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

0x33 shitzors

Discussion on 0x33 shitzors within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
sry for this spam thread but i found it necessary to type my rage out cause i'm started to get reaaaaaly mad about the selfish behaviour of the noobs over @ 0x33 why can't they let us bot 2 wtf , maybe yea whe don't pay but wth , we all have our bot rights , allways updating and updating the sm's woooowie good for 0x33 forum as well , let us just bot in happiness , just give us a softmod with less functions like no filter , or summit , but atleast give us a SM

whell thats my opinion about 0x33 at the momemt

feel free to reply

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=sry if u consider this as spam , i only type my rage out xD' border='0' alt='sry if u consider this as spam , i only type my rage out xD' />
Old 05/17/2007, 23:02   #2

let me guess.... U feel like doing a jump kick and landing it on Clockwork's left nutt huh..

lol.. just messing around.. dont take it seriously clockwork.. i know you're in here with us reading this ^_^
Old 05/17/2007, 23:04   #3

lol nice one 5kyvaj.. you should let him feel the pain :P
Old 05/17/2007, 23:05   #4

kinda like that ,but hey , its treu don't ya think? well im off 2 my bed , cya 2morrow guys reply reply and reply
Old 05/17/2007, 23:16   #5

let the rage flow through you....

it will turn u to dark side =P
Old 05/17/2007, 23:25   #6

... your mad that they wont release a private program that they work there ***** off to make???

if they release the bot to everyone,bot369 makes security higher. = harder to crack = harder to make SM = NO MORE BOTTING
Old 05/17/2007, 23:32   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by Leaker@May 17 2007, 23:25
... your mad that they wont release a private program that they work there ***** off to make???

if they release the bot to everyone,bot369 makes security higher. = harder to crack = harder to make SM = NO MORE BOTTING
^^

you guys are morons, you didn't make the program, you have no right to access it. clockworks not a moron, and he did let us use it for a long enough time as it is.

keep ******* on the people that helped you out douchebags, see where that gets you.
Old 05/17/2007, 23:32   #8

Yep, as we said in the other topic. More ppl using SM = Tighter security and harder to crack bot.. That's a bad thing FYI.

If you all want a SM so badly.. Make one.
Old 05/17/2007, 23:43   #9

dont need it anymore anyhow. i used it all the way to 80 fully farmed. **** clockwork and all the 0x33 *******. all he is, is a hacker hacking someone elses ****. so for him to get mad when someone hacks his **** is pretty lame. but i guess u deal with lowlifes u get into pointless agruments. so to all the 0x33 greedy ***** . last laugh is on u cuz i have 2 80 chars botted up on your program u didnt want us to use.
Old 05/17/2007, 23:52   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by lublub@May 17 2007, 23:43
dont need it anymore anyhow. i used it all the way to 80 fully farmed. **** clockwork and all the 0x33 *******. all he is, is a hacker hacking someone elses ****. so for him to get mad when someone hacks his **** is pretty lame. but i guess u deal with lowlifes u get into pointless agruments. so to all the 0x33 greedy ***** . last laugh is on u cuz i have 2 80 chars botted up on your program u didnt want us to use.
Who says he is mad? He is perserving his program, and ensuring it will still work for the people that it was intended for in the first place. The only greedy people would happen to be the isrobot makers themselves, and you retards that can't except the fact that you can't use sm anymore. It took them a ton of time and effort to make that bot, and for them to lose profits having this other program out there for the masses...they aren't going to put up with that for long. So even if you got it for maybe another month more, they could just build in enough security to the bot, and make people like clockwork start from scratch all over again. bottomline, hes not making money off his program, he is trying to give it a future.
Old 05/18/2007, 00:07   #11

GIVE IT A FUTURE? ahaha that is some funny ****. sro is a dieing game. and yes he was trying to make money off it. the only reason i see that he does not want his sm released to the public is it cuts into the gold selling. that is the only reason for the muticlient. collect gold so they can sell and stall the sos,m,s they pick up gold farming. sro has lost 50% of its legit players. the rest are softmod users. havnt u noticed how easy to get into server it is with sm not working? and how dead the grinding area is with sm not working. its funny. with sm broken there is no one in the servers. and all the high lvls are pvping out southgate dw. no one wants to play this game legit. **** grinding hour after hour just to go up 5%. with out the sm most ppl will go back to playing other games rather than hand grind.

GIVE IT A FUTURE... thats fucken funny considering he is the one who killed sro with his SM.
Old 05/18/2007, 00:17   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by lublub@May 18 2007, 00:07
GIVE IT A FUTURE? ahaha that is some funny ****. sro is a dieing game. and yes he was trying to make money off it. the only reason i see that he does not want his sm released to the public is it cuts into the gold selling. that is the only reason for the muticlient. collect gold so they can sell and stall the sos,m,s they pick up gold farming. sro has lost 50% of its legit players. the rest are softmod users. havnt u noticed how easy to get into server it is with sm not working? and how dead the grinding area is with sm not working. its funny. with sm broken there is no one in the servers. and all the high lvls are pvping out southgate dw. no one wants to play this game legit. **** grinding hour after hour just to go up 5%. with out the sm most ppl will go back to playing other games rather than hand grind.

GIVE IT A FUTURE... thats fucken funny considering he is the one who killed sro with his SM.
its ******, and there are pay to use bots for christs sake

lmao
Old 05/18/2007, 00:20   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by lublub@May 17 2007, 18:07

Wow are you mistaken. If anyone killed SRO it was joymax themselves by creating a ***-awful leveling system. What about the premium ticket? Oh and the lack of events. The lack of care from GMs. Joymax did this **** to themselves. Then, the lovely iSRO bot creators themselves a lovely clientless program on top of their bot.. Multiclient SM killing SRO? Most people with SRO don't have TOP OF THE LINE computers. My computer is DECENT and I cannot multiclient that often at all. You'd have to have one hell of a nice super computer to be multiclient botting several chars at once. Most people just use clientless, it's more simple and doesn't lag like it does with softmod. SM killing SRO, that's some funny stuff.

Joymax killed their own game And 369 helped contribute.
Old 05/18/2007, 00:25   #14

This thread is retarded stop flaming eachother.. Its everybodys fault.. Joymax, 369/258... SM.. Bot.. Even us, everybody is in it ok just forget about it -_-
Old 05/18/2007, 00:31   #15

i have to agree joymax played a big part in killing there own game. but i have to think the SM did the rest. remember when the paybot came out silkroad was still playable. i used the paybot for months. and no ne really complained. its when the softmod was released that the servers was crowded and ppl started to notice all the training areas was over ran with gold bots. and just because u dont have a computer that does not work well with muticlient does not in any way mean there are not 100s maybe 100os who can. think about it, if SM was never released. there would be half the high lvls with 3 - 4 80 chars. there would not be so many gold advertising websites. and every 1 would still be botting 1 char instead of 2-6. yes i can bot 6 on my machine. and u make a big profit soon as u get to west hotan. so its only my personal opinion about SM. but u have to admit i make alot of sence.