Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

question mark error ( ??? )

Discussion on question mark error ( ??? ) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
whenever i open my sro... press launch ... get lucky enough to join in
after 10 seconds of being in my character im getting black screened
the game closes and the sro opens an error window with question marks and my cpu profile
its really annoying cuz i dont know what to do x_X

ill appreciate ur help
cuz in the sro site it says to get my graphics for sro and my resolution of the screen at the same lvl ... (doesnt help btw)
and to download latest drivers ( did it too )

so any1 has an idea?
Old 05/17/2007, 18:56   #2

not really, usually it means that your graphic thing is outdated

do you got a CD with your computer when you bought it? Did you install the driver from it? Cause I had that error to, when I just had my computer.
Old 05/17/2007, 18:58   #3

i did reinstall the windows but i've installed the graphic card i got with it (real old) ... and then i went to ati's site and downloaded the catalyst control center or w\e ...

but still get those ?????????????????????????????????????????
all the time
Old 05/17/2007, 19:08   #4

Sorry man, then I don't know how to help. Maybe you can try NVIDIA?
Old 05/17/2007, 21:48   #5

hmmm uve got badluck....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question]Clan mark
08/12/2010 - S4 League - 2 Replies
Hello I got a question about the clan marks. I have seen some clans whit a weird clan mark ... Like some word that is writen in the clan mark and i want to ask if some 1 knows how you can do that . Thx DarkManX_
[Question] DBPass equals Error: Error
11/17/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Hi guys, im using CoEmu v2 source, everything (except this) is working fine. Got the GameServer running and all the ips set to 127.0.0.1 , however I got this weird error in LoginServer... ---CoEmu v2 LoginServer - Starting up!--- This program is a branch Starting MasterSocket Thread. Init OK. Connection OK. Press enter to kill the server. test logging in to CoEmu DBPass equals ERROR: ERROR
Hack detected ..question mark ?
09/05/2009 - S4 League - 0 Replies
um i dont know bypass is fine but after go in a room and turn on MHS for damage,speed(doesnt work ) etc ...play the game as normal but whenever i leave the room ..error reporter pop up and i get dc ..the trainer works fine though.
Question Mark error on PServer
02/15/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hi guys... i downloaded the Pserver client yesertday an created an account there... but when is start the game, it loads like normal, then when is see the starting sequence, ill get the well known ??????? error... So someone knows why?? i got an updated driver for graphic card etc. also installed Framework 2.0.. I really wanna play.. so any suggestions? THX
Please put a question mark after the topic
08/11/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
grr........ If you want help, put a question mark at the end so people will know that you want help. Your topics are so misleading without a question mark!!!!