Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ibot gets stuck in hotan

Discussion on Ibot gets stuck in hotan within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ibot gets stuck in hotan

Hey, my ibot keeps getting stuck in hotan. It does this after it visits the storage, it says it cant store item, idk which item its trying to store becuase nothing in my inventory is set to be stored. It may be the leveling tickets though, i dont know if the not being able to starge has anything to do with it. However, i keep on running into the fountain by the storage, its the town script so its not my scripts fault. Any suggestions?
Old 11/12/2010, 06:32   #2

Bump. Also when it does this now it says cannot find target.. Help? It keeps on trying to store something and goes in an infinite loop. i have nothing set on store
Old 11/12/2010, 20:19   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sargentgunner View Post
Hey, my ibot keeps getting stuck in hotan. It does this after it visits the storage, it says it cant store item, idk which item its trying to store becuase nothing in my inventory is set to be stored. It may be the leveling tickets though, i dont know if the not being able to starge has anything to do with it. However, i keep on running into the fountain by the storage, its the town script so its not my scripts fault. Any suggestions?
Try to...
Edit the town script in "ibot/TS/Hotan.txt". Delete the open store command.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/13/2010, 01:31   #4

Except i need it to store things?
Old 11/13/2010, 05:12   #5

I have new news. I think its due to my pickup pet i think its trying to store stuff directly from that. I emptied everything from it and it stopped giving that error and worked. so what should i do now?