Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warrior Builds

Discussion on Warrior Builds within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/13/2010, 03:26   #16

elite*gold: 0
Reported, next time, use the PRIVATE MESSAGE option.
Old 11/13/2010, 13:31   #17

elite*gold: 2
says the man who got banned.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Warrior-Rogue, Warrior-Cleric , Warrior-Warlock
03/14/2012 - Silkroad Online - 46 Replies
hey tommorow i will get an account with alot sp but i am not sure which build i have to choose i want one of these: - Warrior-Rogue - Warrior-Cleric - Warrior-Warlock
[GER] Builds
10/24/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hi Silkroad'ler! Also ich hab vor neu anzufangen auf einen anderen Server, Ich suche jetz neue Build Ideen, da ich keinen Blader wieder machen möchte... deshalb f rage ich euch Jetzt mal! Also ich mache nicht: Pure Str -> Blader / Glavie / Bow
bow builds
08/12/2009 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
What's better a 9:2, 9:1, or a 7:1 hybrid bow?
Hero-Online-Guide - Warrior Builds
05/22/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
hero online These just give a general over view into the different builds you can go into with a warrior, and will hopefully help one decide what to do. Str/Int: One of the most efficient leveling and PvP builds ingame.:cool: Limit your str to the minimum requirements for the next lvl of weapon, and pour the rest of the points in int, ignoring dex completely. Be sure to max out PoW and, if you want, Bear's vigor. The Int causes the Prayer of Warrior to really shine, so you don't miss...
GvG Builds
12/14/2008 - GW Guides & Templates - 7 Replies
HIER KÖNNT IHR EURE GVG BUILDS POSTEN ZB: KRIEGER/MONK MIT .................. ..................