Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

the sro dun work whit vers may 4

Discussion on the sro dun work whit vers may 4 within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
is give me this error what i have to do i use the last sro bot and last soft mod
Attached Images
File Type: jpg post-122-1179206013.jpg (76.8 KB, 1 views)
Old 05/15/2007, 07:17   #2

Update ur silkroad. Starting ur game without bot :P like in an old, botless day xD
Old 05/15/2007, 07:18   #3

yea i got that too lol

its because you chose the wrong spot the sro client is for the bot to use
so just do this make a new folder and name it bot and instal the 1.62 bot in their *** Make sure you copy your conf files into the new conf folder*** conf files=filterpropnamelala and the other ones
then if you have a real copy of silkroad folder copy it and put on desktop and then put new softmod in the silkroad foler on desktop and click on white finger in bot folger and make sure you brosw so find the silkroad folder on desktop and use that silkroad.exe

+ Karma Please if it works
Old 05/15/2007, 13:00   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,990
Re-install sro

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] How To Work Whit Cheat Ingine
09/07/2010 - S4 League - 2 Replies
Hello guys im pretty new here i know you can hack / change stuff whit CE , but my question is how , and i have another question : could you change the value of stuffs on a web site ? like you got 1 post here but make it 10 posts (idk if you can do that but like other things if you just can change values) And i also wanted to ask what are good programs to hack games and how should i use them.. I want to hack on a game i tryed using CE it worked (just the look) but in reality i dint have that...
WTT ISRO whit SWSRO2 clean or whit a noobie in it
06/28/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
lvl70 ISRO char server Eldorado name: IAmTheGame FF whit 190k sp and gold dragon flag WTT whit clean swsro2 account or whit a noob char in it thanks MSN: [email protected] Country: sweden
How to make DSEEG work for Gpotato (EU) Vers.
09/23/2009 - Dragonica - 7 Replies
I dlded new dsee lite , the bot doesn't work. I press start, after all settings, and nothing happend. I am on eu server vegas (Gpotato), vista 64 bit, and it's the first time I got probs with dsees. Can anyone who is playing on eu version help me? Other stuff like jump freeze, vaccuum, etc works perfectly.
Need help whit MySro Whit connections
11/15/2008 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
uhhm i need help whit mysro i can play got account got a char lvl 6 but maybe 5 mins playing i got dc is that i live to far from the hoster ? Or what plz post it here thnx:mofo:
I buy Full Vers. i3t3r . DOn` work
01/29/2008 - Cabal Online - 5 Replies
I am buy FUll version i3t3r license 20kk alz. I formating pc. vcredist_x86 and WindowsInstaller-KB893803-v2-x86 setup me. But don`t work. Help Me Mr.i3t3r .....