Hi, after the Easter SM stop working, I've been having problem with the new bots that comes out. Everyone keep saying this one work, that one work, and stuff but after I download it and install it it doesnt work. After doing everything and when i click on the white hand to start the game nothing happen. It just load a couple of second then it stop. The game wont even start. Then I delete sm.dll and the game started but bot didnt work. I've try everything I can think of. I've Disable my firewall, reinstalled game, restart pc, clicking on the white hand 10 time, but the game wont load with the sm.dll in it. Please if you have this problem before and fixed it, tell me wat you did or give me advice.
Originally posted by Koudee@May 14 2007, 23:59 Hi, after the Easter SM stop working, I've been having problem with the new bots that comes out. Everyone keep saying this one work, that one work, and stuff but after I download it and install it it doesnt work. After doing everything and when i click on the white hand to start the game nothing happen. It just load a couple of second then it stop. The game wont even start. Then I delete sm.dll and the game started but bot didnt work. I've try everything I can think of. I've Disable my firewall, reinstalled game, restart pc, clicking on the white hand 10 time, but the game wont load with the sm.dll in it. Please if you have this problem before and fixed it, tell me wat you did or give me advice.
Here is the post of the most recent sm....download it and extract it and use bot 1.62....disable firewall and virus and extract sm to a CLEAN silkroad folder......k+++ please
Wow AzureKNT don't flame so much.. He said he tried evrything and it didnt work..
Look Koudee, alot of people's softmod after the easter sm hasnt been working, and alot of people's has.. I think this is becasue they had to crack it fast and stuff so they arent making it compatible with everybody.. It seems that people with your problem will just have to wait Good luck
What I dont understand is why sm work for some people and it dont work for some. Is it the setting of their pc or is it the sm itself?? Or are all the ones that said sm work for them lying??
Well the sm works for me.. Until i Disconnect then it wont work.. I'm botting 2 chars atm man so i dont think im lying.. It's a puzzling thing man but i gotta go bed .. Good luck
Originally posted by Koudee@May 15 2007, 00:16 What I dont understand is why sm work for some people and it dont work for some. Is it the setting of their pc or is it the sm itself?? Or are all the ones that said sm work for them lying??
Originally posted by Koudee@May 15 2007, 00:16 What I dont understand is why sm work for some people and it dont work for some. Is it the setting of their pc or is it the sm itself?? Or are all the ones that said sm work for them lying??
Cuz all the time ppl from 0x33 are working in our SoftMod files.. soo the crack stop to work when the 0x33 update it from a new version... or whatever, something like this. Then we need to wait for a new crack files.
Try this one fast:
I just got from another topic and is running fine.
()
Originally posted by AzureKNT+May 15 2007, 00:21--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AzureKNT @ May 15 2007, 00:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Koudee@May 15 2007, 00:16 What I dont understand is why sm work for some people and it dont work for some. Is it the setting of their pc or is it the sm itself?? Or are all the ones that said sm work for them lying??
Cuz all the time ppl from 0x33 are working in our SoftMod files.. soo the crack stop to work when the 0x33 update it from a new version... or whatever, something like this. Then we need to wait for a new crack files.
Try this one fast:
I just got from another topic and is running fine.
()
enjoy [/b][/quote]
Hehe nice that is really helping the community
Originally posted by Reclaimer991+May 15 2007, 00:23--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Reclaimer991 @ May 15 2007, 00:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -AzureKNT@May 15 2007, 00:21 <!--QuoteBegin--Koudee
Quote:
@May 15 2007, 00:16 What I dont understand is why sm work for some people and it dont work for some. Is it the setting of their pc or is it the sm itself?? Or are all the ones that said sm work for them lying??
Cuz all the time ppl from 0x33 are working in our SoftMod files.. soo the crack stop to work when the 0x33 update it from a new version... or whatever, something like this. Then we need to wait for a new crack files.
Try this one fast:
I just got from another topic and is running fine.
()
enjoy
Hehe nice that is really helping the community [/b][/quote]
Nope still doesnt work for me. After clicking the hand nothing happen. But the sro_client.exe is running in the window task management. I dont understand why it wont launch the game on my pc. Any idea??