Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

0x33

Discussion on 0x33 within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi Leute, ihr werdet euch sicher aufregen, dass sm bzw isro so schnell wieder outated sind. Ich hab eine Erklärung dafür aus nem anderen Forum. Mein Englisch ist leider nich so gut, als dass ich das alles übersetzten könnte, es würde mich freuen, wenn es einer von euch übernehmen könnte, damit die anderen es auch lesen können.

Quote:
also.. da einige hier nicht wissen was 0x33 ist will ichs mal erklären.. 0x33 is ne community
clockwork ist der entwickler vom softmod..den softmod dürfen nur leute nutzen die paid oder private sind.. paid kostet 10$ im monat, private kann man umsonst werden, dafür muss man etwas leisten (etwas programmieren usw)..

Bewerbung: In der bewerbung müssen halt so allgemeine angaben über die eigene person gemacht werden (alter, staatsangehörigkeit ect) und ca 1/2 seite gründe warum DU für nen platz als paid/private genau der richtige bist, natürlich alles in gutem englisch und möglichst fehlerfrei.. angeblich bringts was wenn man dem forum was "spendet" Augenzwinkern

Vorteile:
Ganz klar, man kann den softmod benutzen und hat ggf auch zugriff auf andere 0x33 tools
man bekommt im 0x33 forum immer hilfe (wegen charma punkten)
und n bissl mehr

Nachteile:
man wird beschimpft, denke das ist die deutsche art der anerkennung..Neid

Warum kostet der softmod etwas?, um soetwas wie den softmod hinzukriegen muss man jahre lang programmiersprachen lernen.. diesen zeitaufwand will clockwork wieder reinholn in dem er etwas für den softmod verlangt, aber er ist trotzdem billiger als eine botcard und man hat auch den multiclient..

Weil ziemlich viele kinder den Bot umsonst nutzen wollen wurde der softmod oft geleakt und public gemacht, jetzt ist es für einige kiddys normal das sie botten können und sobald eine softmod version nicht mehr geht geht das große geheule los..

0x33 reaktion ist natürlich das man softmodversionen wieder überarbeitet sobald sie public werden, um es zu überwachen wurde es einigen privates aufgetragen auf foren aufzupassen wo der softmod in den letzten monaten public wurde, sobald irgendwo eine funktionierende version public wird, wirds gemeldet und schnell vom server genommen..das habt ihr euch selber zu zu schreiben weil ihr den softmod immer weiter gereicht habt das es tausende(!!!) umsonst nutzen konnten. Ich weiß das es manche 12 jährige nicht verstehen werden aber ich glaub das es bei einigen die schon etwas reifer sind angekommen ist, der softmod kann nicht mehr public geuset werden weil man ihn schnell vom server nehmen wird..

clockwork ist keines falls egoistisch.. er will den softmod am leben erhalten und desshalb muss man den kreiß der user einschränken.. und er könnte den softmod alleine nutzen und der beste in sro werden und so seinen lebensunterhalt verdienen in dem er sro chars verkauft aber nein er gibt den softmod an ne community weiter! also leute hört auf mit dem "clockwork ist egoistisch, ich bin 11 jahre alt und kann mir keinen pp account anlegen um die 10$ zu zahlen der soll mir das so geben am besten soll er mir noch essen bringen"
wer sich gerade angesprochen fühlt und meint jetzt "Hurensohn" zu sagen kann sich den finger in den po stecken und sich im kreiß drehn smile ihr bekommt keinen softmod mehr zum laufen und wenn wird er schnell überarbeitet.

-----
das soll keine werbung sein ich möchte nur einigen leuten hier klar machen wie 0x33 das jetzt mit leackern hand habt
Old 05/12/2007, 15:28   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,990
üüü...can someone translate it?
Old 05/12/2007, 15:31   #3

mmmm.. english plz

<hr>Append on May 12 2007, 15:32<hr> clockwork ist der entwickler vom softmod..den softmod dürfen nur leute nutzen die paid oder private sind.. paid kostet 10&#036; <<< money ?? :O
Old 05/12/2007, 15:35   #4

English please my german sucks.. even i though live in the netherlands ^_^
Old 05/12/2007, 15:38   #5

translation please? O.o
Old 05/12/2007, 15:43   #6

hes saying the softmod can never be used in public again because clockwork(the inventer) does not want every1 to download his bot witch he worked hard to make so if u want the soft mod to work u have to become private member on 0x33.......=(
Old 05/12/2007, 15:52   #7

and if any site will public a crack version of it they will change softmode as far as they will not work as a crack version
and clockwork has some empoyees who are looking on sites which has public softmode and if anyone of them cracked softmode they will change it too

WELL I THINK THATS THE END OF GOOD TIMES :-(
Old 05/12/2007, 15:54   #8

lol there is somehting called an "online translator" get of ur bumholes and go on
Quote:
Hi people, you certainly will excite you that sm bzw isro are so fast again outated. I forum have an explanation for that out of nem of other. My English is unfortunately nich so good when that I could that of all translated, it would please me if it could receive one of you, so that the other can read it also.

Quote:
Therefore.. there some here do not know is wants to gauge explain what 0X33 once.. The developer of the softmod is may use costs can become 0X33 is ne community clockwork.. the softmod only people the paid or private sind. paid 10&#036; in the month, private one for nothing, must perform for that one something (something program etc)..

Application: In the application, simply so general must indicated made become over the own person (older, citizenship ect) and ca 1/2 side would establish why YOU for nen place as a paid/private exactly the correct are, bring "contributes" naturally all in good English and if possible flawlessly.. nominally it what if one the forum what Augenzwinkern

Advantages: Very clearly, one can use the softmod and has gets ggf also grip on other 0X33 tools one in the 0X33 forum always aid (because of
charma points) and n bissl more

Disadvantages: one is sworn at, would think is that the German type of the recognition.. envy

Does why the softmod cost something? to manage around soetwas as well as the softmod must one for year programming languages learn.. this required time wants clockwork again reinholn in that it something for the softmod demanded, but it is nevertheless approier than a botcard and one has also the multiclient.

Because rather many children that offered for nothing use became want the softmod often geleakt and public made, is happening bedded can now it for some kiddys normally that it and goes goes as soon as a softmod version no longer the large howl..

0X33 reaction is natural that one softmodversionen again revised as soon as they become public to supervise around it became it some private applied to pay attention to fora where the softmod in the last months public became as soon as somewhere a functioning version public becomes, wirds reported and taken has to write always further passed has quickly by the server.. that you themselves to because its the softmod that it cable envoy (!!!) for nothing to it. I white that it many a 12 year-old will not understand I however believe that it with some that already somewhat ripenr arrived is, the softmod can no longer public geuset become because one it quickly of the server take wird.

clockwork is wants to live received no if selfish.. he the softmod at that and must restrict could use desshalb one the kreiß of the user.. and he the softmod alone and become the best in sro and earn gives so its livelihood in that he sro chars sold however no he the softmod at ne community further! therefore people hears on with that "clockwork is selfish, I am 11 years old and No pp account about 10&#036; design so should give yet should eat bring just addressed feels and means can stick me to pay that me that best it me" who to say now "Hurensohn" themselves the finger in the po and get run themselves in the kreiß drehn smile you no softmod more to that and quickly is revised if it.

-----. that should be would like led clearly make has no advertising I only some here like 0X33 that now with leackern hand

Old 05/12/2007, 15:57   #9

lol that so ****** lol good times rnt over yet/..................................
Old 05/12/2007, 16:04   #10

tought so, bad news.

lets see what will the mod's say...
Old 05/12/2007, 16:07   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by Moderators@say,
Rot and die
No more Softmod
:rofl:
Old 05/12/2007, 16:09   #12

it may nto happen but just wait and see

edit
lol nice 1 invincible noob now ur gonna scare all the leechers and theyll spam again
Old 05/12/2007, 16:12   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by mrpeeman101@May 12 2007, 16:09
it may nto happen but just wait and see

edit
lol nice 1 invincible noob now ur gonna scare all the leechers and theyll spam again
I thought they'll rot and die
Old 05/12/2007, 16:13   #14

lol, PLEASE tell me how to do quotes properly
Old 05/12/2007, 16:30   #15

click on the button "quote" lmao