Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 07:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[May] Softmod&Botting Info/Answers/News/Conspiracy

Discussion on [May] Softmod&Botting Info/Answers/News/Conspiracy within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Updated 5/12/07 at 9:34pm eastern standard time (GMT -5)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, I have been getting tired of the infinite idiotic posts and topics not only on this forum but on deepblue7 as well. Here are the answers and some info into the softmod.

Yesterday morning (5/10/07) people found out how to get the new softmod to work fully. This was done by finding the test login for the bot, TEMP00. Then the silk road servers went under inspection for 1 hour, came back on. New update for silkroad installed and bot STILL WORKED. (For slow people this means that the update has nothing to do with softmod not working

Botted for about 5 hours after that, one client got disconnected. That was when the Login Failed crap popped up. Myself and a few smart people on the forums instantly figured "O shit, 0x33 banned the TEMP00 login name"

Which means as of now the softmod that Animus put up, which was not made by him, doesnt work anymore.

Now, here is some info on the 1.96 softmod itself.
Before with previous softmods, Softmod2.dll took care of all of the bot cracking and running of the softmod itself. But now, for extra security, 0x33 split it into Softmod2.dll and sm.dll. What sm.dll does is check your sm.txt, then it connects to go ahead and check it out it is a pretty basic web page. So once the softmod successfully connects with a correct user name and password, then sm.dll enables skill data transfer from data.exe to the bot itself. That is why if you delete sm.dll and open the bot, you get unknown skills. Same with the "new" bot deepblue put out, which i already tried making by simply removing the login part from sm.dll this allows you to open softmod with no errors, but still same thing with unknown skills and no auto training.

THERE ARE 3 SOLUTIONS TO THE BOT PROBLEM (that i can think of)
1. Which we have already seen, but it is a sort term solution. Find a valid user name and pass for 0x33. Obviously once we start spreading this new softmod, 0x33 will just simply delete the account. So this way is a very short term solution.

2. Someone who is l337 at programming and whatnot needs to edit sm.dll to not only remove the login part but also to force it to send the skills info from data.exe to the bot.

3. This way sounds good also. Make our own login site for the softmod and just edit the site info in sm.dll

Oh, and this is in response to a big idiot. A mirror bot download is not something special that you need. IT IS JUST A FRIGGEN BACKUP PLACE TO DOWNLOAD FROM IF THE FIRST DOWNLOAD LOCATION GOES DOWN!

Please post any questions that were not answered here and if you are able to do any of these things that i listed or if you have a good idea "GOOD NOT RETARDED" post please. My feeling is that either no one is really working on a softmod crack as animus and deepblue both just posted whatever they saw people using already and laid claim to it. Im not saying anything bad about them, I just think it will be hard for just 1 person to solve this.

STUFF FROM (5/11/07): Well today was also a very fun day. Apparently deepblue7 had another working bot today b4 the server down time that occurred at about noon. But now it is confirmed not to work. His solution was to press the bot login button then to press auto training. I read many people's posts and majority couldnt get it to work. So, we need someone to step up and try some stuff out. Experiment. And if you could post any progress you have made in this thread

5/12/07 Updates:
-Thanx to MAFIA001 for informing us that is now currently unaccessable. This either means that 0x33 put out a new softmod and changed their softmod server to increase security, or that someone is attacking the login site with either bruteforce or DDos (idk y someone would do that cause it won't help n e). So either we will hope that someone is bruteforcing it and gets us some logins or we will need to get our hands on the newest softmod (either 1.97 or 1.98 depending)

-PEOPLE STOP TRYING TO SCAM. IT IS NOT JUST ON THIS FORUM EITHER, BUT PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO THROW THEIR HAT INTO THE HACKING RING BY PUTTING OUT BOGUS SOFTMODS CAUSE THEY KNOW PEOPLE ARE DYING TO GET THEIR HANDS ON ONE. Dont be fooled and if you don't have good virus/keylogger scanners, please wait til someone trustworthy scans it. Also, if you do somehow find a real "gem" in this pile of "rocks" <stupid, then please come on here right away and share.

Update 9/12/07 9:00pm= Well today was fun... again we had a working softmod for a short time but now when you try and launch game with srobot, nothing comes up I was fortunate enough to log in my 2 bots b4 this happened and am not happily botting away and dreading a disconnect tonight.

HERE ARE 2 INTERESTING POSTS FROM 0x33.org that were posted today:
-by fLoo a public member.
Hello nameless person,

softmod is a private modification, it wont get public again. The persons who leaked / leak the versions get banned out from this forum / community.

As you see the status of the servers went back to polulated / less crowded after no more softmod got leaked lately and this is our intention.

Softmod is intented to be a private modification, which implements that it should _not_ get leaked to the public community out of this forum.

We are actually not blind and see that people are trying to get around the new securityfeatures but as far as we see it doesnt help

And no, not anybody published softmod lately which is quite good and we see that the new features help a LOT :P

If you would like to be part of the softmod community take part of it, but all i can see is that you want softmod for free which i cant understand. Do you get ur daily food for free ? Do you get education for free ? ...
You see nothing is for free.

-by ichi an 0x33 site moderator/and or full member:
LOL, if we public SM it would get patched even faster...
We made a deal with JM, we keep it private and they dont ban our users!

[Closed]

just kidding

but not really

>>Now idk if ichi is for real or not, but here is a little conspiracy situation...
1.Joymax Runs Silkroad
2.Joymax also runs bot369
3.This makes a group like 0x33 a danger to Joymax's profits
4.Joymax threatens 0x33
5.0x33 try as hard as possible to keep softmod a secretive item(dont work)
6.now 0x33 has stepped off of n00bish ground and has added some tight-assed security to their shit to prevent anyone from using it exept a few to keep Joymax happy.

-Now like i said this is just a conspiracy plot. Not actual facts. But....if you think of how SilkRoad is a free game with around 20 high bandwidth servers..they arent free and they probably aren't suported by charity. The Item Mall itself is a good legit start, but no way could it pay the bills. Now, making a bot and selling it like a phone company with "credits" you have to buy, that would be a wise business move. Also, all those gold buying sites. Most possibly are legit, but don't you think that Joymax would be smart to run their own in disguise? I mean they can make all the gold they want in game in an instant and they go sell it to people for "cheaper" prices. I mean i just don't understand how anyone could farm 999million gold for 500 bucks no matter how many bots you had going on it. The amount of gold for the price is rediculous and is impossible to fathom how any group of people could possiblu aquire all that gold for numerous clients.

Anyways, back on topic...me and playa do have a "crack" for turbobot (even tho everyone says that tbot sux, even tho they dont say y it does) but for now we won't be releasin it. If you know it or if you happened to see it on 0x33 before it was deleted, please keep it to yourself If they need arises then we will probably will tell everyone, unless someone else does first. We are not doing this because we are greedy or whatever, it is because everything that has been released on this site so far has been fixed within a VERY SHORT TIME...this "crack" may not even work tomorrow (even tho i doubt that). So until we find a safer way of conveying information, i suggest everyone keeps their info/files/solutions to themselves.

For now there is always NuBot. Why not get in contact with the guys at if you know anything about scripting or making bots in general. Or if you have any ideas. Basically the solution to the whole softmod thing is to just forget about it and make something even better. A group that does not want to share their own creation, whatever the reason, is dead to me and there is no point in wasting time and energy chasing them around. Best to do our own best and put fforth some effort instead of trying to steal someone elses. <<even though we can just use some of their ideas from their files tho

Anyways I hope everyone who reads this learns something about something and will know what they need to know b4 they ask all of these stupid questions again
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SORRY GUYS LAFAS SOFTMOD DOESNT WORK STOP ASKING 4 IT! i tried lafas softmod and it still dont work. i went into hex and compared everything to the normal softmod files and the only difference is that something is deleted in sm.dll. I dont know if that was supposed to do anything, but i guess it doesnt. Well, the hunt continues to fix the bot.
Old 05/11/2007, 18:29   #2

Heya
Good guide bro now i got 1 questoin :P
i think that the 3nd fixing way is best becouse in next vers 0x33 probbly use it again and again now my question is how can i edit the html code?
i dont know html =&#092;
can you post an exmaple of edited code pleas?
Old 05/11/2007, 18:34   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
Well, that was what i am trying to do... maybe set up kind of a php form, to "simulate" the login page, and to modify the sm.dll.
The prob is:
1- i cant create a php form.. i already created a vb form with the login.(the details of the page seem to show that the php page is combined with a vb form.)
2- im not able to edit the sm.dll file to change the values. maybe the data stay intact with a hex editor, cuz with a text editor the data gets invalid...
someone interested in trying to set up an apache server/login form to avoid the 0x33 pin system?
Old 05/11/2007, 18:34   #4

way 3 means to make basically an exact copy of 0x33's bot login site, ip giving in first post, and hexedit the sm.dll file and change it from 0x33's site to the site you made.
Old 05/11/2007, 18:35   #5

nice guide very nice to read and think about it
and @ lafa you cant learn html just like that.. ive tried and i dont get it one bit.. best to leave it to the experts
Old 05/11/2007, 18:39   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by silkbotter@May 11 2007, 18:34
Well, that was what i am trying to do... maybe set up kind of a php form, to "simulate" the login page, and to modify the sm.dll.
The prob is:
1- i cant create a php form.. i already created a vb form with the login.(the details of the page seem to show that the php page is combined with a vb form.)
2- im not able to edit the sm.dll file to change the values. maybe the data stay intact with a hex editor, cuz with a text editor the data gets invalid...
someone interested in trying to set up an apache server/login form to avoid the 0x33 pin system?
thats y i started this post basically to find people with actually skills and keep the noobish complaints to a minimum. So, yes plz anyone that is good with web sites and servers please help us out
Old 05/11/2007, 18:59   #7

another way to look at this is....inorder for sm to work you HAVE TO BE DIRECTED TO A WEBSITE OF SOMEONES CREATION i belive this leads to bad things...why cant it be edited not to go to site at all..
Old 05/11/2007, 19:01   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by mrpeeman101@May 11 2007, 18:35
nice guide very nice to read and think about it
and @ lafa you cant learn html just like that.. ive tried and i dont get it one bit.. best to leave it to the experts
hehe bro im done =] 1 good friend helped me and were done got full sm working =] just need to wait till servers will be on and start botting again =]

Soz guys but my friend dont want to post it in here =&#092; ill send to few ppl here in PM =]
Old 05/11/2007, 19:07   #9

T_T how bout some karma bribe ur way?? LOL
Old 05/11/2007, 19:08   #10

kudos to lafa for getting sm to work ^^
Old 05/11/2007, 19:10   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by gamewad@May 11 2007, 19:07
T_T how bout some karma bribe ur way?? LOL
Im uploading the sm hehe +k right away =] + check your mailbox in forum in 3min =]
Old 05/11/2007, 19:10   #12

i was about to start to dl VB 6 no need now xD >.> assuming hes in the shareing mood xD
Old 05/11/2007, 19:12   #13

thnx bro
Old 05/11/2007, 19:14   #14

Right, so whats been fixed, im lost. ;D
Old 05/11/2007, 19:16   #15

Lafa could you give me sm on pm please? im not going to post it anywhere because i know the risk than 0x33 team will ban acc so please give me it i will keep secret to myself:P